Transfer service ensures the most comfortable journey from High Tatras to Bratislava. On your way to Bratislava, our professional english speaking drivers will make you pleasent company while you are enjoying the journey to your final destination. - all services are provide with late model Mercedes Benz for Small Group Vito,Viano,V Clase for Bigger Group Sprinter,very comfortable and air conditioned - our drivers are experienced, friendy and fully english speaking - travel door to door - save your time and money and have fun on the board with our drivers
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105288P84
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1 Standard Sedan Car = 2pax, 1 minivan = 7pax, 1 bus = 15pax
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava?
- Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava price starts from €659.83. Discover and book Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava cancellation policy?
- Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava?
- Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava is hosted by Visita Praga. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visita Praga on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private transfer from High Tatras to Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 105288P84
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- Visita Praga12Prague, Czech RepublicJoined in June 2019
- Henrietta H0 contributionsGreat experienceGreat fun. Something unique to do! Book ahead. David was lots of fun and informative. Choosing your glass colour and what you make was a lovely personal touch.Written 29 September 2023
- F6880DJdavidm0 contributionsGreat time but plan aheadOnly thing to think about is your glass needs 12 hours to cool. You need to have time to come back and get it.Written 26 July 2023
- KellyC8280 contributionsGreat Transfer ExperienceMy family (myself, husband, two teen daughters, and my parents) traveled from Berlin to Prague with this experience. It was perfect for us. Our driver was punctual and friendly, and the vehicle was very comfortable for the drive. We arrived safely and smoothly in Prague. Highly recommend!Written 29 June 2023
- KellyC8280 contributionsFabulous Transfer ExperienceMy family (including myself, husband, two teenage daughters, and my parents) had a fantastic experience with this transfer and stop in Cesky Krumlov. Our driver was friendly and punctual. The ride was smooth and comfortable. Lukas, the tour operator, communicated regularly with me, ensuring we were enjoying the experience. He made us a lunch reservation at a charming restaurant in Cesky Krumlov, giving us plenty of time to explore, and then arriving on time in Salzburg. Highly recommend this experience!!! Cesky Krumlov is not to be missed, and it is a convenient stop along the way from Prague to Salzburg!Written 29 June 2023
- Dr_Squared9140 contributionsFabulous introduction to glass blowingI had a great time with Dave and created a few nice pieces of glass. I am experienced glass blower but i watched Dave work with beginners and give them fabulous experience to try glass blowing and make a beer mug This is a great experience and well worth the cost. I recommend this for anyone who has seen a glass blowing demo and wants to try!Written 24 June 2023
- Knight_19810 contributionsAwesome and unique experience to be had!What an incredible experience! David the chief glass blower was humorous with his detailed knowledge of this skill and really captivated us both. The staff were all so friendly and super helpful when it came to booking in too. The experience itself was awesome and kept very safe at all times. It’s completely unique and individual as you can make and design whatever you like during the class! Delicious blonde local beer was also served - and I’m not a beer drinker, but it was rather tasty! One thing to note: It gets rather hot in the room (for obvious reasons!) so wear something breathable! Thank you guys, you were all awesome 👏 We’ll forever and cherish this memory and experience ☺️Written 19 June 2023
- johnbD1097YP0 contributionsSafety TransferWe had friendly driver Thomas, He had lot of experiences with driving. We felt very welcomed and safety. Ftransfer from door to door Recommended Visita PragaWritten 15 February 2023
- johnbD1097YP0 contributionsExcellent TripIt is a beautiful part of the country. Melk Abbey is stunning. The guide for the Abbey was very informative. Wachau Valley should not be missed. We plan to stay in the valley next time we visit there. Tasting wines at the local winery taught a lot on the different types of wines.Written 14 February 2023
- johnbD1097YP0 contributionsExcellent TransferThe pick up was on time. Our driver David was very polite and smart,with excellent english, told us many intersting stories about Czech Republic. High recommendWritten 14 February 2023
- Mike B0 contributionsLovely day trip to BudapestExcellent Excellent Excellent. Our driver, Robert and our guide, Michael were superb. Budapest is such a beautiful city. Wish we could have spent more time there.Written 18 September 2022
- Aleksandr S0 contributionsDo not chose this providerIf I could give negative rating I would. The tour suppose to be in English, but somehow another party was added with French. No information, no history, hard to understand (maybe French part was better). After 3 hours of struggle we quit, not worth the money paid.Written 30 April 2019
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.