Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia
By Raivo Raam
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Personalised trip according preferences
- Entrance fees to manor houses
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- I will pick up from location you send me within the Tallinn.
- Tallinn Airport, Tartu maantee 101, 10112 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tallink Terminal D vehicle check-in, Uus-Sadama 19/23, 10120 Tallinn, Estonia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 242217P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia?
- Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia price starts from €127.60. Discover and book Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia cancellation policy?
- Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia?
- Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia is hosted by Raivo Raam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raivo Raam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day customized Tour in Estonia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 242217P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lahemaa National ParkStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Haapsalu Old TownStop: 8 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
We had a full day at the National park. We saw the beautiful nature and the fishing villages and we got a taste of the life in the past. We particularly enjoyed visiting the Manor houses with beautiful furnishings, architecture and gardens. This tour is great way to visit this important part of the Estonian land. Our guide was very knowleadgeable and we strongly recommend this tour.
Written 2 June 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Ευχαριστώ! Efcharistó! Will be allways glad to guide best places of Estonia/Estland/Eesti.
Written 7 July 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.