Panoramic tour over Tallinn
Tallinn is not also the capital of Estonia, but Estonia in miniature. It is not big but varied due to other influences. Tallinn is rapidly developing and attracting us by modern district s 2000s, wooden area of the 1800s, lots of parks, and a romantic promenade. We will visit main park of Tallinn, established by Peter the Great, Song Festival Ground, Pirita forest massive, TV tower. After that, we go outskirts to enjoy scenery - highways, village cluster, waterfalls, manors, castles. You will fully understand why Tallinn is considered the European capital of culture Take a panoramic tour by vehicle to see Tallinn's parks, a medieval convent and the romantic sea promenade. Major sights of panoramic tour: Kadriorg park - summer residence of Russian emperors. Song Festival Ground, included in UNESCO intangible list. It is a symbol of national unity. Pirita district: romantic seaside, convent built in the 1400s, Olympic village of the 1980s, "Russalka" monument.
per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- guiding service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pirita Marina
- tickets to museums
- Entry/Admission - Convent of St. Bridget (Pirita Klooster)
- Entry/Admission - Tallinna Teletorn
- Departure details
- Viru Gate, Viru tänav, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia I will print out a sign with the name of the customer to hold in my hand
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191762P3
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Panoramic tour over Tallinn?
- How much is Panoramic tour over Tallinn?
- Panoramic tour over Tallinn price starts from €293.00. Discover and book Panoramic tour over Tallinn on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panoramic tour over Tallinn cancellation policy?
- Panoramic tour over Tallinn cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panoramic tour over Tallinn on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panoramic tour over Tallinn?
- Panoramic tour over Tallinn is hosted by Estonia4u. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Estonia4u on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panoramic tour over Tallinn on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191762P3
- You'll start atViru GateViru tänav, 10140 Tallinn, EstoniaI will print out a sign with the name of the customer to hold in my handSee address & details
- 1Kadriorg ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Tallinn Song Festival GroundsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Kumu Art MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Pirita MarinaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Convent of St. Bridget (Pirita Klooster)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Tallinna TeletornStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Jagala WaterfallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Kiiu Vassal StrongholdStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byLaagnaEstonian National Opera
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This National Park is stunning! You can spend several days in here and never get bored. Viru bog is my favourite pa…
A great day in Lahemaa National Park
We had a great day visiting Lahemaa National Park which includes wetlands, peat bogs, forests and coastal beaches. …
Amazing Lahemaa Park visit
Roman is an outstanding guide, very knowledgeable and passionate about his job and the tour topics. He is very atte…
Knowledgeable, flexible, all around professional, charismatic, energetic these and much more adjectives can be foun…
Beautiful and extremely friendly country, Tallin is a must to visit all of the view points and maybe even a little …
Estonia, short visit
In sep 2017, I had the opportunity to make a short visit to Estonia. It was a business trip, and I had only one day…
My friend and me visited Tallinn in November 2017. We were lucky to meet Roman Artamonov as our Old Town guide. We …
Excellent Tour of Tallinn
We visited Tallinn, Estonia in May, 2017, and wanted to have a private guided tour of the city. The tour was excell…