per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide/Nature guide
- Please bring bottled water with you for the tour.
- Hiking shoes - please make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up from your hotel or from the harbor, or you can meet your guide at the starting point at Tallinn Tourist Info. Let us know your preferred pick up location when booking the tour.
- Kullassepa 4, 10146 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tallinn Cruise Ship Terminal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8327P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk?
- Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk price starts from €122.06. Discover and book Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk cancellation policy?
- Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk?
- Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk is hosted by Prangli Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prangli Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tallinn Old Town Tour combined with Bog Walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8327P5
- You'll start atKullassepa 4Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aleksander Nevski KatedraaliStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Parliament Of Estonia
- 2Viewing Point KohtuotsaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byTallinna Raekoja Plats
- 3Viru Bog TrailStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKullassepa 4Kullassepa 4, 10146 Tallinn, EstoniaSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
We really enjoyed this trip. We had Helena as our main guide with the help of Kristo. It was very informative and w…
Customized Tour with Berit
My wife and I did a customized tour with Berit. She was a wonderful tour guide and tailored our tour around my wife…
Great informative tour of old town. Exactly what we were looking for.
We only had a few hours in Tallinn and this tour was an excellent way to learn as much as we could about Tallinn’s …
One of the best things to do near Tallinn
This was one of the best tours. The island is just amazing and our guide Andreas was a true professional who kept u…
A personal view of the area
We had a great tour the day before and when Paolo again stepped out of the car we knew it would be great. Since he …
Great experience with Prangli Travel
We booked three tours with Prangli Travel and had an amazing time on each tour. We went to Laheema National park w…
I booked this as a surprise for my sister! Our tour guide Dea was punctual and delightful, she gave us a very info…
Amazing guided tour to a natural gemstone of Estonia
We spent an amazing day with our guide Nele at the Lahemaa National Park and we loved every minute of it! The tour…
A different kind of a guided tour :)
More of an individual tour, than of a standard trip. Our guide (Helena) showed us the beautifull landscape of the L…
Great tour of Tallinn and its surroundings
We had a great time exploring Tallinn and some surrounding areas! Our guide Nelle was very kind and had great knowl…
A Great Winter Day Hike
My visit to Estonia was a little last minute, and I added it as I had to go to nearby Finland anyway. The main thi…
Great adventure just outside the city!
Our tour guide was amazing! What a wonderful little escape just outside the city. Thank you for that experience.
Amazing day on the Prangli Island
It was an amazing trip !!! The island is really beautiful. I was there yesterday (22 January 2022) solo with my gui…
Stunning day trip with a great team.
A beautiful winter day trip! The team were great with accommodating me onto the trip so thanks for making this happ…
Husky hike - great tour!
We had hoped for the huskyvsledding tour though due to insufficient snow it was changed into the husky hike. We do …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Great to do both city and nature. Guide (Eero) was very knowledgable and put his personal touch on things. Able to be flexible with both kids (7, 9, and 12 years old) and my mom (in her 60s). Highly recommend!
Written 24 August 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.