Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPopradOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tatras National ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedBest thing before your day tour will be if you pre-arrange your itinerary with your guide couple days before. Tatras mountain offers hundreds kilometres of hiking trails. From easy level like walk to Popradske pleso up to advanced walk, to the highest peak of Slovakia. Make sure that you will bring appropriate outdoor equipment like waterproof clothes and proper hiking shoes. Ask your guide for advices, he will be more than happy to help you with it. ITINERARY - Meet the guide in the morning - Hike the trail /have to be prepaired before the tour/. - End of the hike in the afternoonRead more
- You'll end atPopradSee Important Information for details
Poprad, Poprad, Presov Region
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Entry/Admission - Tatras National Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
If you are planning to visit Slovakia and do a day hike or multiple days hike in the High Tatras, there can't be a better agency than Adventoura. Erik, the owner, is not only an expert in mountain hiking but is one of the most genuine persons you'll come across. He is very…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Adventoura, Owner at Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras
Responded 7 Nov 2019
Thank you very much Arch;) Erik
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventoura Slovakia - Tours and adventures in Slovakia
A great adventure
This tour is an adventure for itself. Awesome company, landscape and profound expertise. Highly recommended! We go…
Bear Trekking in Stunning High Tatras
Wonderful scenery, friendly and informative guide (Erik), great hike(moderate) and saw 2 wild bears!
Fantastic day trip to spot bears in Slovakia
It was a very early start to the day starting our hike just after 5am, but it certainly was worth the pain of getti…
Bearwatching in Slovakia
We had an amazing hike with Erik and spotted 2 bears. Erik is a great guide, with a lot of knowledge and speaks fl…
Chamois, marmots and stunning views
We did the chamois and marmot tour (about 6 hours). We did a beautiful hike in the mountains. The vistas and views …
Private tour in Tatra mountain
If you travel to High Tatras in Slovakia Adventoura Slovakia can organize perfect trip for you. They can cover also…
Snowshoeing and Igloo Building Experience
I had a chance to snowshoe in in High Tatras and then build an igloo with Erik and a bunch of awesome people in Jan…
Husky Dog Sledging
Wow, what an incredibly special experience Erik organised for myself and my two children (aged 11 and 12). We went …
Snow mobile and ski adventure
Excellent,superb,not enough words, highly recommended,Eric is a superb guide and Great teacher, couldn't be more he…
Igloo experience with Adventoura Slovakia
I had a chance to be a part of igloo building adventure, also we stayed there over night. If you search for winter …
Had an awesome experience dog sledding today with Erik. He was so kind to have included me with a small group who w…
A good day snowshoeing
Overall we had a good day snowshoeing on the mountains in the eastern High Tatras. The gear was top notch and the s…
Snowshoeing and Cross-Country Skiing
We (myself and 11 and 12 year old kids) spent one day cross-country skiing and another snowshoeing with Erik in the…
Snowshoeing and dog sledding in Slovakia
We went snowshoeing yesterday and dog sledding program today. Both programs were just amazing! Erik met as near our…
We went dog sledding today and had a great experience. It was very well organised, and you feel that Erik does his …
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras
What time does Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras start?
Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras on Tripadvisor
How much is Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras?
Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras price starts from €162.77. Discover and book Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras on Tripadvisor
What is the Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras cancellation policy?
Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras?
Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras is hosted by Adventoura Slovakia - Tours and adventures in Slovakia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventoura Slovakia - Tours and adventures in Slovakia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Hike with a Local Mountain Guide in High Tatras on Tripadvisor