Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional, licensed private driver/guide
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Historic Center of Vienna
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you from Your hotel. Please provide your hotel name. Pick up time is 8:30am, on request we can pick you up at 9:00am
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34881P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava
What you can expect during your visit
- In the vehicle will be hand-sanitizers and face masks at disposal for free.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava?
- Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava price starts from €160.89. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava?
- Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava is hosted by Best Slovakia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Best Slovakia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34881P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Historic Center of ViennaStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedVienna entices visitors with its lavish, old world charm. Gothic cathedrals tower over richly ornamented baroque buildings and copper-dome palaces from the glory days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The romantic city on the Danube is famous for its coffee, confections and cafes, Lipizzaner horses and leafy boulevards, Sigmund Freud and Wiener Schnitzel, but it is a rich musical tradition - symphony, opera, philharmonic orchestra and Waltz. On your private 10-hour tour you'll see the inner town and its Town Hall, Stephan`s Square & Stephan`s Cathedral, the Parliament, the winter residence of Empress Elisabeth - the imperial Hofburg palace, Staatsoper and Burgtheater form the unique heart of this great city. Enjoy a lunch break (optional, at your own expenses) in the city centre, free time, Viennese coffee and famous Sacher cake (at your own expenses) as you explore the city at your own pace. Drive to marvelous Schonbrunn Palace (20min drive) - the summer residence of former Empress Elisabeth with an attractive interior exposition.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Peter and his team are phenomenal! Our family traveled to Slovakia earlier this month, and Best Slovakia Tours made…
Peter & Jane worked with us to design a custom six-day tour. We felt we experienced the best of Slovakia and look f…
Outstanding private heritage tour
Peter and Jane are the best! They arranged a full-day private heritage tour for me and my spouse to the village of …
I highly recommend Best Slovakia Tours. They were extremely professional, with amazing communications prior to our…
Private Slovakia Ancestry Tour
We can’t stop talking about our amazing tour of Slovakia and being able to connect with our relatives. Best Slovaki…
Wonderful tour of Slovakia with historical and genealogical emphasis
Peter is so friendly and knowledgeable! He was very flexible to the needs of our large group and made our vacation …
Excellent, Enchanting Tour of Bratislava
The name says it all! Best Slovakia Tours! Peter was a perfect guide! While he toured us through Bratislava, his lo…
Knowledgeable Host, Great Experience!
Peter was an amazing host. He knew a lot about the history of Bratislava, Slovakia and Eastern Europe. He also spok…
Charming City, Fantastic Guide
Peter was a fantastic guide, and I heartily recommend Best Slovakia Tours. The whole family had a wonderful time w…
Our Family Ancestry Tour was Like Coming Home - Amazing Personalized Service
After years of anticipation and planning, my wife and I worked with Peter and Jana Blazicek to create a personalize…
I could not recommend Best Slovakia Tours and Peter enough! We spent one night in Bratislava on our way from Vienna…
We spent one day to the very nice historic town of Banska Stiavnica, a UNESCO world heritage site and to Calvary wi…
Great Visit to the Slovak countryside!
It was a very pleasant day with Peter visiting the interesting Banska Stiavnica UNESCO site and the hike up to Calv…
Excellent tour company. We spent seven days touring Slovakia with a visit to the town my grandparents came from. Be…
The trip to Slovakia that had always been on my bucket list
My sister and I traveled for over a week in the care of Best Slovakia Tours. We visited cities in western Slovakia …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Oct 2018 • Business
I have now done 4 private day trips with Peter! I did two a few years ago and two in 2018. Peter is extremely knowledgeable, accommodating, delightfully pleasant and funny! I highly recommend you book a tour with Peter! You will be glad that you did and it will make your trip much more enjoyable! He knows where to go---how long to stay and what to focus on! I cannot say enough about Peter's tours---but I do know that if I go to Italy---I will have to go using the services he offers for that trip! Thank you again Peter and next time we must meet Jane! Best, Janet M. Austin, TX
Written 20 December 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Janet, thank you very much for your nice words. I was so happy I could show you our spectacular neighboring capitals - imperial Vienna and queen of the Danube - Budapest. And I can really say, you love them too as we did it twice;) See you soon and all the best, greetings from Winter-Wonderland Slovakia, Peter Blazicek, CEO
Written 21 December 2018
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.