per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)
- Entry/Admission - Modry Kostol
- Entry/Admission - Devin Castle
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tour also available with private pick up from Vienna
- If a pick up is needed from a different point than from your hotel please contact the local operator directly for reconfirmation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bratislava Private City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)
- Bratislava Castle
- Modry Kostol
- Bratislava Old Town
- Devin Castle
- How much is Bratislava Private City Tour?
- Bratislava Private City Tour price starts from €307.91. Discover and book Bratislava Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bratislava Private City Tour cancellation policy?
- Bratislava Private City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bratislava Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bratislava Private City Tour?
- Bratislava Private City Tour is hosted by Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beautiful-Slovakia - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bratislava Private City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8740P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bratislava CastleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Modry KostolStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Bratislava Old TownStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Devin CastleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySt. Michael's Tower & StreetSlovak National Theatre
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
GREAT ONE DAY TRIP
A short 95 minute trip from Vienna. Well worth ed with a driver and guide that were over nice and knowledge. Would…
Slovakia is a unique country,because in a relatively small territory you can find just about anything,from natural …
the lanscpae of Slovakia is breathtaking. it is one of the places one must to see!!! High Tatras and Demanova caves…
well worth a visit
i booked a private tour for half a day. Bratslavia is is short drive from vienna and well worth a visit.
Wonderful mountains in every season
Amazing mountains especially in autumn and winter,...you feel like in fairy tale. Lot's of entertainment possibilit…
Wonderful 10 days in Beautiful Slovakia
We’ve recently returned from a wonderful 2-week holiday starting in Budapest, travelling around Slovakia and finish…
Slovakia Travel with Beautiful Slovakia
Had a great travel experience in Slovakia with Michal of Beautiful Slovakia. He customized my itinerary which let m…
I went to see Vysoke Tatry- mountains. The view from up there is absolutely GORGEOUS! So relaxing! I recommend ever…
High Tatras One Day Escape
After visiting Bratislava, I had 1 more day to spent in Slovakia and decided to go for the High Tatras tour. This t…
See more than Bratislava
We had a wonderful two days driving with our guide Michal Pohancenik. Michael was a very personable & knowledgable …
292 km later
Michal and Lucas of Beautiful Slovakia arranged two sessions for our walking group which includes Tom and Bruno, on…
Everything we wanted
We strung together a culture and activity holiday and a self guided walking tour in the Tatras both organised by Mi…
Beautiful Slovakia lived up to its name!
I am the American who joined Bruno and our other colleagues from Europe on the trip with Michal and Lukas through S…
Personally Planned and Amazing Experience
Michal, at Beautiful-Slovakia, worked personally with us to put together a wonderful experience beginning in Bratis…
Great experience - great adventure - hikers delight !
A group of hiker friends from various countries in the world (United States, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, UK) enj…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Our guide Daniela was so informative and passionate about Bratislava. She took us all over and answered any questions we had. We came away with a good feel for it’s history and where it has got to today. I could not recommend this tour enough
Written 30 September 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
e' possibile a Bratislava avere guide che parlino italiano?
Hi, I want to book this for my mother and myself. Would this be ok for a 72 year old in good health for the amount of walking / distance covered?
Hi, we will arrive at 2pm in Bratislava do you have tours that would start on 3 or 4pm that includes a tour in devin castle?