This service begins and ends in Krakow. We wait for you at a reception desk at your hotel/apartment. Private chauffeur is also a local guide and is only at your service. Destination to Salt Mine is about 30 min. The tour in Wieliczka starts at the Danilowicz Shaft. There is a tickets office, where you can buy a ticket, but the best is to buy it earlier, because in high season you have to wait in a long queue for an hour or more.
After booking please send us information about what time you have a tickets and we'll send you message about pickup time.
8:00 AM - 17:00 - form 2 of November to 31 of March
7:30 AM - 19:30 - from 1 of April to 31 of October
• 1 January
• Easter Sunday, (Holy Saturday to 2:30 pm)
• 1 November
• 24, 25 December (31 December only from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Entrance hours to the Salt Mine in foreign languages are organized as follows:
• From October to May, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., every hour, and from 10.00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. also every 30 minutes
• From June to September, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. every 30 minutes
• All year round at 10:45 a.m. and 4:10 p.m.
• From June to September additionally at 2:15 p.m.
• All year round at 10:15 a.m., 12:05 p.m., 3:15 p.m.
• All year round at 1:10 p.m.
• From April to October additionally at 9:45 a.m
• In July and August additionally at 9:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.
• All year round at 11:10 a.m., 2:10 p.m., 4:15 p.m.
• From December 26th to January 10th additionally at: 10:10 a.m., 12:10 p.m., 1:15 p.m.
• From April to October at 4:20 p.m,
• From June to September additionally at 11:20 a.m.