per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 30+ Challenges to solve as you visit the city
- Scavenger Hunt on your smartphone (mobile site, not an App)
- Internet access on your smartphone is required. Wifi is not enough
- Admission is not included for any location, as you do not need to enter them for this activity.
- Departure details
- Náměstí Republiky, Nám. Republiky, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia Once you're standing outside the Namesti Republiky metro station, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account (My Account / Scavenger Hunts) and click on the blue button to begin your scavenger hunt.
- Malostranská, Malá Strana, 118 00 Prague 1, Czechia Once you're standing outside the Malostranksa metro station, and have completed the transaction with our website, log in with your account (My Account / Scavenger Hunts) and click on the blue button to begin your scavenger hunt.
- Hybernia Theatre, Náměstí Republiky 3/4, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia You are a few minutes away from your starting point - at the other end of Republic Square.
- Embassy Of Poland In Prague, 8, Valdštejnská 153, 118 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia You are 1 block away from your starting point. Continue walking on Valdstejnska to the end. Malostranska metro station will be on the right.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 278761P10
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt
What you can expect during your visit
- This activity is adapted for social distancing. Do it in a small group (up to 6). The guide is our mobile website, on your smartphone. Go at your own pace, no time limit. No need to touch anything or enter any building.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- How much is Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt price starts from €35.26. Discover and book Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- What is the Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy?
- Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt?
- Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt is hosted by Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Prague Tourist Scavenger Hunt on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 278761P10
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- 1Republic Square (Namesti Republiky)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byMuseum of CommunismGrand Hotel Bohemia
- 2House of the Black MadonnaStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byMusee Grévin s.r.o. PragueCharles UniversityMuseum of Torture and torture instrumentsMadame Tussauds
- 3Staromestske namestiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Church of Our Lady before TynStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Jan Hus MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byStone Bell House
- 6Old Town Hall with Astronomical ClockStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byKinsky PalaceThe Schier´s House
- 7St Nicholas ChurchStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Municipal Library of PragueStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byKlementinum
- 9St. Clement CathedralStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10Church of St. SalvatorStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 17 more stops
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Jammer genoeg konden we bepaalde vragen niet oplossen omdat een deel van het gebouw in stellingen stond. Voor de rest een zeer aangename manier om Praag te ontdekken.
Written 28 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
We're very happy you enjoyed the tour!
Written 29 July 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.