The heart of the Empire: 6 days tour to Cuzco city, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover on this six-day tour, why the Incas turned the Sacred Valley into the center of their empire. Learn about the main attractions of the city of Cusco and the valley, from impressive archaeological sites to Andean landscapes that leave you breathless at the foot of peaks covered in white snow. And let yourself be captivated by the imposing Machu Picchu and its incomparable mystique.
Arrival to Cuzco - Sacred Valley
Sacred Valley - Chinchero -...
Sacred Vacred - Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu - Cuzco
Cuzco: City Tour & nearby...
Departure from Cuzco
- Five nights of accomodation in the hotel category selected
- Round trip transfers upon arrival and departure of the airport
- Roundtrip transfer to the Cuzco train station for the trip to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train ticket to Aguas Calientes
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Guided tour to Machu Pichu and the other attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals.
- Other vistis non specified in the itinerary.
- International flights to Perú
- International and domestic airport departure taxes
- Meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Tip for driver and guide (optional)
- Airline ticket: Lima - Cuzco - Lima
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Truly recommend this trip to everyone who is fed up with the modern consumption world. A magic spiritual place, ver…
Picked up from hotel and driven to magic water circuit fountains and light show. Fun group of 9 and our guide was …
Beautiful Fountains with an incredible dinner
Being able to visit the Magic water circuit to watch the unforgettable magic water show is a must when visiting Lim…
Ever guided us in Salinas de Maras, Ollantaytambo, the farmers, one day trek to Machu Picchu and he has been great!…
Amazing and knowledgeable guides for our lifetime trip in Peru.
All the visits of our vacation were taken care of by LimaTours. For the duration of our trip, we felt safe and in g…
Very nice trip
Very nice trip. We only had one day in Lima. With this trip you see a lot in a very short time. Kaiser was a very n…
Superb! Only way to do Peru
We were blessed to have chosen Lima Tours from the recommendation of my travel advisor to use this company The tri…
Legendary Inca trail
Excellent company. Everything was perfectly organized. Our guide was outstanding and everything went as planned. Ba…
Outstanding private tour
Our group of six received outstanding service from all the guides with Lima tours. Our guides went above and beyon…
US travel company booked us with Lima Tours and it was great
My family and I booked a trip with an American travel agency, Adventure Life. They made all of our arrangements wit…
Service beyond expectations
A service beyond belief. First of all, they were very helpful and flexible when my dad was no longer able to accomp…
Perfect Private Tour in Peru with Lima Tours
My wife and I took an excellent 6 Day Peru trip organized by Lima Tour. It was a private, hassle-free and enjoyab…
Most Fantastic 4 day hike on the Inka trail to Machu Picchu
So I did it. My first hike and it was the biggest! June 18th, after 4 days of a grueling, beautifully scenic, terri…
What you buy through Trip Advisor is not what you get with Lima Tours, the flight was good
We ordered the tickets through TripAdvisor, feeling confident it was legit. We scheduled a noon flight on the 4th. …
The Best Trip of My Life
What can I say about Lima Tours!? They were the friendliest and easiest company to travel with that I’ve ever exper…
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Sacred Valley of the Incas, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241