View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Orientation meeting (previous to departure date)
- Transportation Cusco / Ollantaytambo train station / Cusco.
- Accomodation at 3 Star Hotel (depends of the availability)
- Professional bilingual guide (English – Spanish), additional cost for other languages.
- 1 assistant guide for groups over 9 passengers.
- Box lunch (1st day)
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (first day)
- Bus up and down (second day)
- Round – trip Expedition train.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu (second day)
- Dinner in Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch (2nd day)
- Hotels in Cusco.
- Tips and extra expenses.
- Extra services not mentioned
- in order to secure a permit and entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, government regulations require full and current passport information for all trekkers. Permits are non-transferable and can sell out early, months in advance.
- It is therefore important to arrange depature dates at the earliest opportunity. Climbing Huayna Picchu is an excellent addition to a trip to Machu Picchu. It offers superlative views, but is a steep climb that can take about three hours.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu is limited and at scheduled times; visitors must sign up for a spot in advance. If you would like to consider doing the climb, it is important to book it in advance. While not as physically demanding as the full Inca Trail, hikers should be in good physical condition.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the travel, your main luggage can be stored at our office or at your hotel, both free of charge.
- If you are a vegetarian, please advise at time of booking
- Original passport,
- Original ISIC (an international student card if applicable)
- Travel insurance,
- Pocket money in Nuevos Soles,
- A small rucksack,
- Rain gear (a rain-jacket and a waterproof trousers),
- Resistible footwear, waterproof trekking shoes are recommended,
- Hat or a cap (to protect you against the Sun, rain as well as cold),
- Sun cream or sun block,
- Insect repellent – recommended minimum is 20% DEET (please note that no malaria cases have been reported during this trip!),
- In case clients stay an extra night by their own, Peru Andes Top will provide just train tickets for the next
- If clients wish to stay an extra night, the Hotel will be for clients own. We can help with your hotels reservation and any other service requested.
- Vistadome Train (One Way) – US$55.00
- Single Accommodation US$43.00
- Ingreso to Huaynapicchu 65
- Hiking poles – US$15.00
- Black Diamond Hiking Poles.
- We use 3* hotels in Aguas Calientes, if you dont want to share a room (double or triple), select Single Accommodation in add ons when Booking.
- If you are a lover of nature and landscapes, the Vistadome train is your best choice. Panoramic windows in the walls and roofs of cars make the connection to the outside is experienced in a very vivid way.
- Student Discount (only with active green ISIC card): US$20.00
- Under 15 years will pay as student: US$20.00
- Under 7 years Discount: US$35.00
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
If you are unsure you can complete the full 7 day(4 days, 3 nights) of the "Classic Inca Trail Trek, but still want a piece of the historic trail, this is the trek for you. Lots of tours companies to book with, but I booked though Kandoo Adventures. Kandoo Adventures took care…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Explorer38423111780, Customer Service at Short Inka Trail (2 days 1 night)
Responded 13 Oct 2019
Thank so much for this painstaking review about our Inka Trail. So wonderfully described! Our agency PeruAndesTop thanks you for this.
My wife and I had the best experience ever with Francisco. The guy was very knowledgeable about both the trail and the Inca history. We could not have asked for a better guide on our trip. Definitely the best experience in our vacation!!
Date of experience: May 2019
This was definitely the best part of our 16 days in Peru. We booked the 2 day Inca Trail excursion through Peru Andes top but the actual tour was conducted by Bamba Excusions. Although the description wasn't quite accurate (many information were missing, such as the fact that…
Date of experience: May 2019
We booked the 2 day Inca Trail excursion through Peru Andes top but the actual tour was conducted by Bamba Excusions. Juan Carlos was our guide and he was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the environment and history of the area and provided fascinating information. We…
Date of experience: March 2019
I chose Peru Andes Top simply by checking out reviews and relative pricing on tripadvisor. My wife and I did the short Inca Trail from Km 104 (actually Km106 due to a landslide a month earlier) through Winay Wayna and into Macchu Picchu. Absolutely stunning! Our guide, Miguel,…
Date of experience: April 2018
Response from Cesar V, Director Comercial at Short Inka Trail (2 days 1 night)
Responded 29 Apr 2018
Thanks Ryan, for us was a pleasure to had you with us and we are going to let Rosie and Miguel the great feedback you provided us!
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Peru Andes Top
Nice way too see the countryside
I personally like riding ATV's to see the the countryside. The ride was nice and through the farmlands of Peru. The…
Moray & Maras quad bikes tour
This is one of the best tours I have ever taken! We had an afternoon tour and we were picked up at our hostel in Cu…
Great tour... highly recommend
This tour was a lot of fun! Definitely great to do with friends or family. The tour guides were really helpful and …
Amazing tour with breaktaking views and an adrenalin rush!
From beginning to end, the tour was top notch. The operator messaged me on WhatsApp confirming the time of pick up …
Wonderful day trip
Really enjoyed this trip to the sacred valley. Guide was good and knowledgeable and buffet lunch excellent.
Once in a lifetime experience!
I have absolutely no regrets booking this tour. The guide was great, everything was on time and as advertised, ever…
We had a 5 day tour booked with this company which was the start of our holiday before a cruise round South America…
Cusco to Machu Picchu in one day
I'll start off by saying that I was very impressed how well the trip was organized considering there were so many d…
Very well arranged
I booked two tours with Peru Andes Top, one to the Sacred Valley and then a full day tour to Machu Picchu. Communic…
Amazing 4 day Inka Trail
Just come back from our amazing trip to Peru which included the 4 day Inka Trail. Our guide Lisbet was amazing and …
Wonder of the world
The tour was well arranged. We were punctually picked at 6 and transferred by bus to olanto. The expedition train j…
Most amazing trek
Peru andes top did not fail to provide the most amazing experience imaginable. Provided adequate debriefing before …
Honeymoon of a lifetime
We recently completed the Classic 4 Day Inca Trail with Peru Andes Top and couldn't recommend them enough!! Our to…
Visit to Machu Picchu
Was a great experience. A little costly but worth the price! The travel organization was easy and done perfectly. I…
This was a trip which will stay with me for a lifetime
What a great trek. Our group was of 4 people, two couples, and we all happened to be much the same age which real…
- Inca Trail, Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241