Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (27)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Watching the sunset over The 12 Apostles is a breath taking experience as the sky changes colours against the towering rock formations, and stunning coastal vistas. Travelling the Great Ocean Road to see the Sunset, you will still marvel in the 240 kilometres of stunning scenery and ocean views, incredible wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife. As the day progresses, we pass through the quaint seaside townships of Torquay, Airey’s Inlet, Lorne, & Apollo Day, the lush green rain forests of the Otway Ranges, the wild Shipwreck Coast and finally the breathtaking rock formations of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, & Gibson Steps. Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road. You have the freedom to customise your journey throughout the day to create, explore and experience the Great Ocean Road Sunset on your own private tour.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Twelve ApostlesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedYour Great Ocean Road starts in Torquay and ends in Port Campbell. Each of your stops along the Great Ocean Road will vary from 15 minutes to 60 minutes depending on location, activity, and/or experience. Your Sunset Experience will flow like: Your Great Ocean Road Sunset Experience starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be travelling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour. As we make our way out of Melbourne towards the Great Ocean Road, our guide will explain the minimum highlights including: - Sunset at The 12 Apostles - Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps - Koala & Kangaroo spotting and native bird encounters - Seaside towns of Torquay, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay, & Port Campbell. - Multiple stops along the Great Ocean Road for photo opportunities (You can let us know when you want to stop as well). - The Otway National Park - The plans for the complimentary morning or afternoon tea. - The dining options available for lunch being a casual lunch, pub meal, or 2 course lunch with beverage (guests own expense). Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be a part of your private tour: - Gourmet Chocolate Tasting - Shopping at the Surf Outlets in Torquay - Visit either Split Point Light House or Cape Otway Light Station. - Beer or Wine Tasting - Bush walk through the Otway Rainforest. - Helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles. These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitting, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions. Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road Sunset on your own private tourRead morePass by The Great Ocean Road
- Complimentary Bottle of Water
- Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea provided during the Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- A variety of Dining Experiences are available, You can choose from a casual lunch (Sandwiches, Pizza, Fish & Chips), pub meal, or a 2 course lunch with a beverage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Your Exclusive Tours
Excellent private tour
Rob picked us up at the cruise terminal which was very seamless. Since this is a private tour, the itinerary is to…
This is a private tour so basically Rob will do any itinerary that you want. He was totally flexible. We were sta…
A day filled with Breathtaking Scenery
This tour was nothing but spectacular. Rob, the owner/operator of Your Exclusive Tours made our day enjoyable and …
Simply fantastic day!
We had an absolute blast on our tour with ROB!!he did such a great job! We all felt very good taken care of. All th…
Great excursion from the cruise terminal!
Kylie and Rob set up a great day for our group of four. Kylie met us at the cruise terminal, which was very conveni…
Melbourne City Visit
Rob organized such an amazing Melbourne city tour. Service and knowledge about the city’s local culture were outsta…
Yarra Valley Private Tour
Rob organised a private tour of the Yarra Valley for myself and a group of friends. It was a real treat with perso…
Fun Family Tour of Yarra Valley
We would like to thank Rob and Kylie for the wonderful tour they organized for us. It was very personalized without…
Bucket List tour!
We took one of our children to Australia for her 18th birthday and the tour was fantastic. Kylie took such care to …
Rob was friendly and welcoming from the start, which set the tone for our whole day. We felt indulged and stress fr…
A memorable day seeing the sights, sounds and tastes of all the Mornington Peninsula has to offer - ENJOYED EVERY M…
A great well planned half day private tour to Phillip Island
The booking process is clean and easy. Brochure and payment process are clear and Rob replied promptly all the time…
- Duration: 12–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241