View all photos (67)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SkyTowerStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Coromandel Forest Park
- 2Hot Water BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cathedral Cove WalkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mount PakuStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5SkyTowerStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New ZealandThe Bus Stop right under the Sky Tower on Victoria St
See address & details
Sky Tower, Victoria Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop-off from central Auckland Accom
- Kiwi guide
- Visit to Cathedral Cove
- Visit to Hot Water Beach
- Mount Paku Summit
- Use of Shovels
- Entry/Admission - Hot Water Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
- Food and drinks, but great local breweries/cafes may be visited along the way
- Entry/Admission - SkyTower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to go ahead.
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Very occasionally tide times will mean the tour cannot access the springs at Hot Water Beach, but mostly we can adjust the tour to suit.
- We will message you the itinerary the day before your tour with the exact pickup time. Please log into your booking to see this message.
- Guests are welcome to bring a packed lunch however the cafe offers great options.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, swimwear and a towel are recommended.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did a day trip with kiwidaytrips.com with Clay, who was our driver, host and best ever tour guide! It was a brilliant day and i couldn't reccomend it highly enough. Anyone going to Auckland should do it. Just be aware though, that if you are planning on getting a watertaxi…
Date of experience: December 2019
Everything was great on our tour, starting with the pickup from our hotel. This energetic driver jumped out, and with a great big smile and handshake said I'm George nice to meet you. He was wonderful the entire day, and was very keen on ensuring everyone had what they needed.…
Rach was our guide/driver - it was great to have a local show us around and share stories and history about the area. Hot Water Beach was a cool experience, it's just a shame we can't control the tides! Cathedral Cove is a beautiful spot (though can get a little busy at times)…
Date of experience: March 2020
Amazing day! Our driver Rachel was great and she really cared about our experience! It was a great day with great weather and we were able to check a few item off our bucket list! I would recommend to anyone!
If you do nothing else in Auckland, but walk the City ...BOOK THIS TRIP! Although getting picked up at 5:15am is not my favorite way to start any day, it was well worth it. The Hot Water Beach, hike down to Cathedral Cove, the climb to Paku Volcano were all breathtaking. …
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Kiwi Day Trips
Best day trip from Auckland.
This was a beautiful trip to the Coromandel and George was our awesome tour guide. He had fun making sure everyone …
Excellent Guide and Incredible Scenery
We just returned from a fabulous day trip to Coromandel Peninsula with Kiwi Day Trips. Rachel, our guide couldn’t …
Great day, very happy
My friend and I took this small group tour today and it was fab! Tour Guide named Clay looked after us so well. Ple…
Very friendly and enjoyable tour
Our tour guide Clay was really friendly and helpful during the tour. He ensured we all felt welcomed and informed a…
I took the day tour to Coromandel while backpacking through the Auckland area. The tour was awesome. Our guide was …
Best choice we made the whole time in New Zealand!
This was a full day of excitement and fun that was made possible by Kiwi Day Trips. Clay, the owner of this company…
Coromandel Day Trip
Recently I went on a day trip to Coromandel. I had an amazing time: perfect weather, stunning views of NZ's natural…
Rotorua Day Trip
Went with two friends. Clay was great to work with and flexible to help us plan a day and route that worked with ou…
Coromandel Day Trip
Our trip guide (Clay) was easily reachable to arrange pickup, and was prompt! He was professional yet friendly and …
Raglan / bridal veil falls/ te toto look out
Great trip to Raglan! Really enjoyed the kayak and the fantastic views. The pancake rocks were amazing as were the…
Awesome day trip!
Great day trip for anyone and everyone! Fair hike up the cathedral cove track but well worth it!! We were well look…
Even though the weather was bad, I really enjoyed the tour. Tour guide was so friendly and take care everyone very …
I recently went on the overnight trip to Mt Taranaki with Kiwi Day trips and it was EPIC! We were lucky with the we…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from $99.58* $110.64
Popular: Booked by 1,721 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 7,196 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,478 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach)
What time does Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) start?
Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) on Tripadvisor
How much is Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach)?
Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) price starts from US$173.67. Discover and book Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) on Tripadvisor
What is the Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) cancellation policy?
Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coromandel Day Trip (Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach) on Tripadvisor