Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is the ideal pick for sports fans visiting Melbourne. Save time researching the city’s must-see sports sights, and enjoy an action-packed half-day adventure that covers stadiums such as Olympic Park, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, the National Sports Museum and more. Along the way, find out stories about popular sporting events such as the Australian Open, The Ashes, the Olympic Games, and more.
- You'll start atMelbourne Visitor Hub90-130 Swanston Street Corner Little Collins and, Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, AustraliaThe tour starts outside the Melbourne Visitor Hub (Corner of Swanston Street and Little Collins Street). On arrival look for your guide with the blue umbrella.See address & details
- 1Federation SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Yarra RiverStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Melbourne & Olympic ParksStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4AAMI ParkStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Melbourne ArenaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Rod Laver ArenaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Tennis AustraliaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Stop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Australian Sports MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMelbourne Cricket GroundBrunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, AustraliaTour ends at the MCG & National Sports MuseumSee address & details
- Save research time—go to a guide’s shortlist of top Melbourne sports sights
- Get behind-the-scenes access to Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Lots of variety—see stadiums, arenas, and sporting landmarks
- Enjoy guide commentary and hear stories about Melbourne’s sporting legends
Melbourne Visitor Hub, 90-130 Swanston Street Corner Little Collins and, Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Brunton Ave, Richmond VIC 3002, Australia
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Interactive tour with photos to bring the sporting stories to life!
- MCG Tour Ticket & Access to the Australian Sports Museum
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - Australian Sports Museum
- Food and drinks
- Access to Rod Laver Arena and other stadiums/arenas
- Entry/Admission - AAMI Park
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Arena
- Entry/Admission - Rod Laver Arena
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- In the weeks leading up to and following the Australian Open tennis tournament please note that all tennis aspects of the tour will be subject to availability due to tournament requirements. The tour will attempt to cover as much as possible during this period however access to certain areas may be restricted.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My partner absolutely loved the tour. The guide Eddie was very informative but also made the tour fun and interesting. The tour was 3 hours and included Margaret Court and AAMI Park but just the outside with Eddie speaking. He talked about the tour all night, till I said enough…
Date of experience: January 2020
A great tour exploring what is one of the greatest sporting arenas in Australia! Some great history and a mix of both sports. The tour guides a so friendly and knowledgeable.
Date of experience: August 2019
The tour was amazing from start to finish! Excellent guide willing to answer questions and extremely informative and knowledgeable. Had a fantastic day. Thank you to all people involved.
Date of experience: August 2019
One of the best stadium tours! Ever insightful stories from a very familiar, seasoned staff member, it was a memorable experience (even for a South African)!
Tour started with a very informative and helpful guide as we walked to the major sporting venues. We learnt so much, even though we are from Melbourne!! Ended at the MCG with a fantastic tour and a look around National Sports Museum. Highly recommend. Well organised too!!
Date of experience: December 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: City Sports Tours
Best value tour in Melbourne
Really friendly guide with lots of information and nicely paced. The tour is good value and recommend paying the li…
The family really enjoyed it even in 40 degree heat! A great way to learn the sporting history of this country. Our…
Did this tour, booked it through Bookme. Was really awesome experience, though no recommended if you are not good w…
🏆Sports Walking Tour is a Winner🏆
🗺If you like sport and/or history, this tour is a must in a Melbourne! Sharing his extensive knowledge of Austral…
Had a great time walking passed the rowing clubs on the Yarra before ending up hearing who rings relating to the 19…
Excellent tour for families !
Well worth it !!! The guide was very friendly & knowledgeable about the sporting history of Melbourne. It was an ea…
Really good tour!! We learnt a lot and laughed too!! We even went on one of the tennis courts which was amazing!!
Thankyou for a great tour experience
We had a great tour guide Luke, and the tour was brilliant, would definitely recommend, Thankyou for a great experi…
Sports tour and MCG tour
Really good tour with Mike. Fascinating to hear about Melbournes sporting history and visit the Australian Open cou…
Perfect for sports fans
Went with my family on this tour. Our guide Mike was great, really friendly and very informative. Also did the MCG …
Even the fact that was a raining afternoon in Melbourne, tourist guide was able to give a great tour. This walk tou…
Really good tour
I did this tour and it was really good. Got to take lots of photos and ask questions. The guide was great!
Sports Tour of Melbourne
Great Tour. Very knowledgable guide who was always on hand to answer questions and take photos. Very well priced co…
Well spent couple of hours
This was promoted on booking.com and was well worth it. The guide was very knowledgeable and the history was very i…
Best tour of Melbourne
I Had a private tour and it was just perfect! Great tour and lots of informations about the history. I definitely r…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 17,618 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access
Which attractions will I visit with Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access?
How much is Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access?
Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access price starts from €44.81. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor
What is the Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access cancellation policy?
Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access?
Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access is hosted by City Sports Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Sports Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and Australian Sports Museum Access on Tripadvisor