Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4008, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Return boat transfers from Holt St Wharf, Brisbane.
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- Full use of resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars.
- 1 standard beverage on the boat transfer (tea, coffee, soft drink or water)
- Lunch voucher ($20 per adult, $15 per child)
- Choice of Desert Safari Tour with sand tobogganing, Marine Discovery Cruise or Snorkel Tour.
- Eco Ranger experiences.
- "Discover the World of Dolphins" presentation at the Eco Centre.
- Access to the dolphin viewing jetty for the Dolphin Viewing Experience.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age to participate in the Snorkel activity is 6 years.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and 8.00pm in Summer and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Absolutely fabulous day. Everything we expected and more. Staff super friendly and helpful. Highly recommend to anyone
We enjoyed the day there. It is a beautiful resort and you will not get bored as there has so many activities you can join. If you have not start to plan your journeys for Brisbane. I am telling you this must go activity in Brisbane.
Date of experience: October 2019
Great day out on Moreton Island.. hired a 4WD to see the north of the Island(quite expensive for 2 people, but can fit up to 6 people I believe), snorkelled the wrecks(great snorkelling, both at high tide and low tide.. low tide being easier to access and advisable for the less…
Date of experience: October 2019
We took the 10am ferry out to Tangalooma. By the time we got there and found the tour hut we only had a short time before our marine discovery cruise. This was fantastic. Elizabeth and Sam (?) were very informative and entertaining. We saw the Tangalooma wrecks up close as well…
Date of experience: September 2019
I booked the dolphin viewing day cruise with the snorkelling. That costed me 150$. There is no public transportation to the wharf so i had to call a taxi which i think is really stupid! At tangalooma i also did the quad bike which was total fun because i was alone with the tour…
Date of experience: July 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tangalooma Island Resort Day Cruises
Awesome experience! We have seen several groups of humpback whales relatively close to the boat, they even breached…
Classic Day Cruise with Snorkelling the Wrecks
All I can say is I wish we read the reviews first. The photos look incredible, but undoubtably the resort is outdat…
Great place to visit
Moreton Island is a lovely place to visit and made us want to spend more time there. Overall we felt a little hurr…
One of the best days ive ever had. The island in it self is extremely beautiful but the activities offered are grea…
We have taken the classic cruise over to Tangalooma many times. The very first time, I think we paid about $25 each…
We first met Tinkerbell and Rani in the early 90s, and have watched this amazing pod of dolphins grow and develop o…
We went on the Aussie jet amazing experience and so much fun, the Captain Chris not only handles the boat amazingly…
Nice boat trip to Moreton
A fine boat trip to Moreton island on a delicious catamaran. A little confusing when you arrive as everyone has to…
Classic day Cruise with Snorkling the wrecks
Excellent activity! Definitely recommended. The guides were great however the tour through the wrecks was very rus…
The snorkelling is way too short.
We went there specifically for the guided wreck snorkelling, spent a total of 6 hours on the trip, boat ride time i…
Wreck snorkel too short
We specifically went there to snorkel the wrecks, which were fantastic, but we felt very rushed by the guides unfor…
Lovely place, fabulous staff
Wild dolphin feeding a must, thank you to all the staff, from the lady at the ferry booth in Brisbane to the girl w…
Tangalooma Day Trip[ - Work Reward and Recognition Day
What an amazing day our team had at Tangalooma Resort. Straight off the ferry we checked in to our Desert Safari a…
The Jet Boat activity was an absolute highlight of the day. Beautiful views back towards Brisbane and the Glasshou…
A good day ruined by poor organisation
My partner and I went on the 15th of November and paid for the Premium Dolphin Feeding package with the Snorkeling …
- Tangalooma Island Resort, Moreton Island
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 3 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 431 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,790 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island
How much is Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island?
Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island price starts from US$120.68. Discover and book Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island on Tripadvisor
What is the Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island cancellation policy?
Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island?
Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island is hosted by Tangalooma Island Resort Day Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangalooma Island Resort Day Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island on Tripadvisor