Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Book a relaxing paddleboat cruise on the Brisbane River for a midday break from activities in the city. Leave the bustling streets behind and find a seat on the boat's deck to see the landmarks, and then dig in to a buffet lunch of hot and cold offerings accompanied by Australian produce. This lunch cruise is a great way to maximize your time sightseeing in Brisbane.
- You'll start atEagle Street Pier45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, AustraliaDeparture Point: Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane Address: Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street, Brisbane Directions: Please exchange voucher for boarding pass at the ticket office Dates: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pmSee address & details
- Pass byThe Brisbane RiverStory BridgeKangaroo Point Cliffs ParkChannel Seven Wheel of Brisbane
- You'll end atEagle Street Pier45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, AustraliaDeparture Point: Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane Address: Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle Street, Brisbane Directions: Please exchange voucher for boarding pass at the ticket office Dates: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pmSee address & details
- Learn more with live on-board commentary about Brisbane landmarks
- Buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes ensures passengers won't go hungry
- Live music onboard for weekend cruises
- A perfect way to combine sightseeing and lunch
What to Expect
Make your way to Eagle Street Pier to meet your departing paddleboat. Snap a few photos of the traditional wooden boat, constructed from Queensland timber, before stepping onboard. Once you settle in to a comfortable seat, listen to informative commentary from your crew on Brisbane landmarks and the development of Brisbane's waterfront. Traveling on a boat allows for unobstructed views of some of the city's top highlights. Sidle up to the buffet to partake of the hot and cold offerings (see Itinerary for a sample menu), accompanied by native Australian produce and desserts. Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase at the bar. Weekend lunch cruises include live entertainment. Head back to shore at the end of your cruise, ready for the rest of your day in Brisbane.
Eagle Street Pier, 45 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Brisbane River cruise (2 to 2.5 hours) travelling upstream and downstream
- Seasonal ContemporaryBuffet lunch with beverages included (Seafood on Sundays)
- Live commentary on board Thursday & Friday
- Live entertainment on Saturday & Sunday
- Restroom on board
- Explore the decks, meet the Captain in tne Bridge and steer the vessel
- Selected Classic cocktails, local and imported beers, Australian wines, Sparkling, Finlandia Vodka, Scotch Whiskey, Gin, Rum & Bourbon.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- We can cater to Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy Free only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Limited Wheelchair access - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements. We have stairs on every vessel. We have limited access for wheelchairs. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Please note that no refunds are available
- Changes to your booking :
- 14 days or greater: Date changes or changes in passenger numbers to your booking can be made 14 days or more prior to your travel date (so if you are booked in on Thursday October 1st 2020, changes to your booking can be made up until close of business Thursday September 17th 2020). Should you wish to cancel your booking, we can only offer you a date transfer or credit voucher.
- Less than 14 days: within 14 days of your cruise departure no changes can be made to your booking.
- Missed Departures:
- Most travellers can participate
- Unfortunately refunds, transfers or credit vouchers are not permitted due to a missed departure. We strongly recommend that you check travel/traffic conditions on the day of your departure, in particular when there are special events (e.g. public holidays, Marathon, Anzac Day parade) as these can often cause traffic delays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Lovely afternoon on the Brisbane River with my best friend, great food and music. Very friendly, helpful staff.
Date of experience: December 2019
Everything perfect. Superb friendly staff. Super food and entertainment. Thoroughly enjoyed the Kookuburra. Going back for New year dinner cruise.
Very friendly staff and a bountiful buffet lunch. Sparkling wine and beer were included in our ticket and our server never stopped pouring. Perfect way to relax and see the city from a different point of view.
Date of experience: November 2019
The staff were very accommodating as friends also booked on the same cruise and was no trouble to include them our booking. The buffet and desert was great value for money. As it included a drinks package(beer and wine). The beef and pork belly melted in your mouth.
Date of experience: October 2019
We went on this cruise 18 months ago and enjoyed it immensely. As it was our daughter's birthday we thought that it would be a nice treat. All went well initially with live entertainment and a wonderful buffet. We then turned in the river to make our return and were just…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Kookaburra Showboat Cruises
Brisbane river cruise
Was absolutely fantastic food was great loved cruising up the Brisbane river never done it before big shout out to …
Our group of 12 adults loved this cruise. Lovely sailing on the Brisbane River with its historic sights. Food was g…
Great evening, Food Delicious and Service Excellent
Was a Staff Christmas Party. Very enjoyable night, food was delicious, Staff friendly and caring. Overall a great w…
We had a fabulous night. All of the staff were attentive and happy, especially our main waiter, Saxon. We were well…
We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch cruise, the staff were friendly, the meal delicious and the entertainment was wonde…
Service and food absolutely amazing
Had a lovely time, excellent food, staff very attentive & ensured guests were looked after despite the weather & m…
Poor Customer Service
We had a 60th Birthday Cruise booked on Sunday, we were 10 minutes late due to to a horrific accident on the highwa…
Sunday night cruise
We had a wonderful experience. The service was good and been served all the time even during this COVID period. Won…
Friday night Cruise
Thankyou so much for a great night! This was our 2nd cruise, and after the first one we were quite dissapointed...…
Friday Night Brisbane River Dinner Cruise (Ultimate Cruise/Dinner Package)
It was a great evening! Food was amazing, staff were friendly and the cocktails were awesome. Considering COVID-19 …
Sunday night delight!
Absolutely fantastic experience! We all thoroughly loved the cruise, music, dinner buffet. The staff were friendly …
Birthday Celebration that won't be forgotten
The Friday evening cruise was wonderful. Enjoying the sights as we paddled up and down the Brisbane River at a lei…
A lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon
The band was perfect.. although we were sitting right beside them , their music did not overpower our conversation.…
Lovely cruise down the river but don't go for the food.
The vessel is lovely and appears to be quite well maintained. The format and seating has changed to accommodate Co…
My partner and I booked a special night cruise and it lived up to every expectation. The food, service and atmosph…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,567 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,358 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise
Which attractions will I visit with Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise?
Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise price starts from €62.67. Discover and book Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise cancellation policy?
Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Brisbane River Lunchtime Cruise on Tripadvisor