Reserve Now & Pay Later
Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (80)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the traditions that bind Aboriginal people to their land on this cultural Kakadu day tour. Learn the meanings of ancient art at Ubirr; hear about the people and their land from indigenous locals on an East Alligator River cruise; and enjoy a cultural demonstration. Tour includes 2-way transfers from select central hotels, lunch, snacks, water, and cruise: Your Kakadu pass (valid for seven days) is at your own expense.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kakadu National parkStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2UbirrStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3East Alligator Upstream Boat RampStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Offroad DreamingStop: 12 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kakadu with a guide
- Support local traditions: Cruise is owned and operated by Aboriginal people
- Capture epic shots from the Nadab Lookout at Ubirr
- Includes lunch, snacks, water, and round-trip transfers from select hotels
- Pickup and drop-off from Listed hotels
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Professional guide
- Guluyambi Cultural Cruise
- Unlisted Hotels & Outer Suburb Pickups By Arrangement
- Entry/Admission - Ubirr
- Entry/Admission - East Alligator Upstream Boat Ramp
- Entry/Admission - Offroad Dreaming
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Kakadu National Park Entry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kakadu National park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes, sunscreen 30+, insect repellent, sun glasses and a hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had an awesome day at Kakadu with Kelda. It was worth getting up at 4.30am to see the sunrise and then the amazing sunset on the way home. Kelda really knows her stuff and is so friendly and approachable about every aspect of the tour. Would definitely recommend!! Thank you!
Just beautiful experience. Never forget the beautiful sunset with Champagne. Such an interesting tour with expert aboriginal guide. Unforgettable.
Date of experience: July 2019
This tour was a dream! First a walk through Kakadu Park to see cave paintings. Then a wonderful lunch followed by a boat ride down crocodile river! They are huge and followed us around. So much fun.
Date of experience: October 2019
We choose an AAT Kings full day tour for our first visit to Kakadu National Park. The coach picked us up at our Darwin Resort at 6am and with a full coach of tourists we departed Darwin at 6-30am. It was a long drive out, broken with an early morning snack stop. The weather was…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
AAAT Kings Driver Gordon was a great ambassador for NT - gave us great background and history along the drive. Early morning visit to the rock art gallery at Ubirr, and climbing the rock for that iconic view (with no other tourists!!) was a photographers delight. Aware of it…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Offroad Dreaming
Awesome adventure - So much to see and do
Off road dreaming did a private tour for 10 of us on a boys weekend to Darwin, the days was great, so much was cove…
My mother & I did both tours Litchfield & Kakadu with OffRoad Dreaming tours was 2 very great days Our tour guide K…
Jam packed day
What a fabulous fun filled jammed packed day with Lyn on our trip to Litchfield. Lyn was a great host with great kn…
well worth experiencing
This full day tour is well worth it . Our tour guide was Brody, he was so good. The rock art is amazing and sitting…
Great day at Litchfield
This review is a tad belated but I thought it important to still write it. I am not usually one for group tours for…
Great Day at Litchfield from our cruise ship in Darwin
I formed a Cruise Critic roll call group to participate in Offroad Dreaming's cruise ship group tour to Litchfield …
Litchfield National Park Day Tour
Great tour, very knowledgeable guide and lots of great atop offs along the way. The crocodile cruise at the end top…
Litchfield National Park Day Tour with Norm
Made a rather last-minute plan to head to Litchfield National Park on a day tour since it included a crocodile expe…
An excellent day spent in Kakadu
Our guide, Brody, organized a wonderful day for us in the park. Kakadu is a bit of a long way for a 1 day trip fro…
Great day out
Highly recommended. A comfortable and worthwhile day out. Brodie our guide was awesome. Informative and entertaini…
It was a great tour very well organised. Norm was very informative and a laugh. Lunch was yummy. The crocdile crui…
Brilliant day out
Our small group of 19 on the bus was entertained and well fed by Norm, our guide. We had the chance of three swims…
I had an absolutely amazing day! Our guide Toby was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. I'm celiac and they were…
Best Value for money ever
This trip was such a delightful surprise - it was better than expected which , these days, is so unusual. The visit…
Very Happy, fully value for money, Best of all our guide Kyil was the best
covered a lots of places. Very inflammatory. Tour Guide Exceptional. Beautiful waterfalls. Thank you
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,728 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,812 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 675 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land
What time does Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land start?
Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land on Tripadvisor
How much is Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land?
Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land price starts from US$200.63. Discover and book Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land on Tripadvisor
What is the Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land cancellation policy?
Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin Including Ubirr, Guluyambi, and Arnhem Land on Tripadvisor