Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (157)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Litchfield National ParkStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Magnetic Termite MoundsStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Florence FallsStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Wangi FallsStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 5Buley RockholeStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 6Offroad DreamingStop: 12 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Iced water, snacks and lunch
- Crocodile Cruise
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Litchfield National Park
- Entry/Admission - Offroad Dreaming
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- There is no separate park entry fee to Litchfield National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Some bushwalking is taken from the stops to the waterfalls
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Due to the wet season weather restriction(October to March), Wangi Falls may not be accessible, this will be different each year and will depend on recent if any rains.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunhat, and insect repellent, refillable water bottle, shoes, Swimwear and towel
- Please advise your accommodation for pick up and return upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Off road dreaming did a private tour for 10 of us on a boys weekend to Darwin, the days was great, so much was covered, the snacks and lunch ticked all the boxes, the tour guide was great and very knowledgeable and it felt personal, the croc boat trip with Pat was very…
Date of experience: August 2019
My mother & I did both tours Litchfield & Kakadu with OffRoad Dreaming tours was 2 very great days Our tour guide Kell ( Kelly ) was terrific , will definitely be recommending this company 🌸
Date of experience: March 2020
What a fabulous fun filled jammed packed day with Lyn on our trip to Litchfield. Lyn was a great host with great knowledge of the area and very helpful too. The swimming at the falls and pools was simply unforgettable and something I will always treasure. Great trip and great…
Date of experience: March 2020
This review is a tad belated but I thought it important to still write it. I am not usually one for group tours for various reasons but as a solo traveller who enjoys their independence this tour to Litchfield NP was just what I was looking for. Adam was a good guide who made…
Date of experience: September 2019
I formed a Cruise Critic roll call group to participate in Offroad Dreaming's cruise ship group tour to Litchfield National Park. Our guide, Adam, was superb. We visited three waterfalls and had the opportunity to swim at each one. A delicious lunch was served complete…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Offroad Dreaming
Kakadu day trip - amazing
We had an awesome day at Kakadu with Kelda. It was worth getting up at 4.30am to see the sunrise and then the amazi…
Just beautiful experience. Never forget the beautiful sunset with Champagne. Such an interesting tour with expert a…
Cave Paintings & Crocodiles...perfect day!
This tour was a dream! First a walk through Kakadu Park to see cave paintings. Then a wonderful lunch followed by…
well worth experiencing
This full day tour is well worth it . Our tour guide was Brody, he was so good. The rock art is amazing and sitting…
First time Kakadu
We choose an AAT Kings full day tour for our first visit to Kakadu National Park. The coach picked us up at our Dar…
Rock Climb at Ubirr
AAAT Kings Driver Gordon was a great ambassador for NT - gave us great background and history along the drive. Earl…
Very Informative Day
Visited many places we would have never known about if not for the tour. The driver was very knowledgable and frie…
We had an amazing day with Norm our guide who was so passionate about Kakadu giving so much information on the area…
Such a wonderful day in Kakadu, we got to experience it all - crocodiles, aboriginal art, the national park, a loca…
Amazing is the fair word for this tour. Kakadu National Park is a worth place to visit in Australia but what made t…
What a FABULOUS tour
This is a brilliant small group tour. I enjoyed every moment - the young tour guide was a pleasure to spend the da…
An excellent day spent in Kakadu
Our guide, Brody, organized a wonderful day for us in the park. Kakadu is a bit of a long way for a 1 day trip fro…
Great day at Kakadu
Fantastic small group tour. Our guide Neville really made the day enjoyable and informative. The cruise on East A…
Adam, our guide/archaeologist was so amazingly knowledgeable, we enjoyed every part of the day, a small group in a …
Family friend experience
Fabulous, knowledgeable and one time. Sent my friend solo on this tour as I had to work and she had a great day. …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,773 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 348 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,812 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 997 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole
What time does Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole start?
Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole on Tripadvisor
How much is Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole?
Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole price starts from US$125.23. Discover and book Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole on Tripadvisor
What is the Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole cancellation policy?
Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole on Tripadvisor