Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tulum Archaeological SiteStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Zona Arqueologica de CobaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cenotes Park Hidden TreasuresStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tulum BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Light Breakfast (Banana, natural cookies and juice)
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
You're a captive audience and they treat you like one. The food was the worst food I've ever had traveling (and I love the food in Mexico), the tours (supposedly 1 hour) were ~20 minutes of information + 40 minutes of walking followed by 60 minutes of "free time", the cenote was…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from customerservicemex, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Coba Tulum Hilario Cave And Paradise Beach From Playa Del Carmen
Responded 13 Jun 2019
Thank you in advance for taking the time to send us your comments. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced. We are already taking action to ensure that situations like this do not occur again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bambu Tours
Wonderful tour, can only recommend it!
This tour is a must see! You need to see chitchen itza, the cenote and Valladolid when in Mexico. The Mayan pyramid…
A lil bit of everything
Worth it. Pretty long day but each stop is unique and enjoyable. Excellent tour guy! You will learn about Mayan cul…
Cenote Suytun, Chichen Itza, Valladolid trip
We had a great time with these activities! Our tour guide Alfredo and Jorge did a great job in explaining about the…
Amazing day. Great guides!
My adult daughter and I did the Chichen Itza and Suytun cenotes tour yesterday and it was awesome. The shuttle pick…
The guide on this tour was really excellent and extremely informative - one if the best that we have had. Well wort…
We very much enjoyed the cenotes, lunch and the Chichen Itza ruins were fantastic. The guide (Tony) for the latter …
Awesome guide, some delay at the beginning while providing the wristbands but besides that, it was good
Me and my wife are from Brazil. We booked great trips in the bambu tours. They were so gentle thay became our frien…
Bambu Tours ~ Don’t do it (Chichen Itza, Vallodolid, & Cenote)
Booked a tour via Viator the day before online. I was contacted by Raul from Bambu Tours a couple hours later. I wa…
Over promised; under delivered
We were sold on the idea of a full day whale shark excursion that stopped at Isla Mujeres for lunch and ceviche. I …
Do not book! Buyer beware!
This was a complete rip off. I bought 3 tickets I never got my email with my tickets but was i was charged the 200$…
The crew was great! The island, beautiful! We took the latest cruise, came back at sunset, gorgeous!
Trip to isla mujeres
This day trip was great. We were on the boat called the Induna with a super live fun crew. After sailing the beauti…
Do not believe the tour heading as advertised
The tour CLEARLY stated that we were purchasing a "CATAMARAN TOUR TO MUJERES ISLAND FROM PLAYA DEL CARMEN". This i…
Bought tickets to Xcaret and XPlor
As we were walking back to Playacar we passed by Bambu Tours to ask about prices and transport to Xcaret and Xplor.…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241