Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak
By I Asia Thailand (Phuket)
For centuries, generations of Thais have been practicing and teaching Buddhism so that it has become a way of life for most of the population. Phang Nga has got a lot of temples, but three stand out as spectacular sites! Visit these three magnificent temples, the Dragon Cave Temple, Wat Bang Riang Pagoda and the Goddess of Mercy statue and Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple) and learn of their historical importance and view the awe-inspiring beauty. This tour may just inspire you enough that you may open your mind to the way and teachings of Buddhism too.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Roundtrip Transfer by air-conditioned minivan with professional driver
- Mineral water & Soft drinks
- Refreshing cool towels
- Raincoat (if required)
- Professional English speaking tour guide (or German on request)
- Accident insurance
- Entrance fees into temples
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Bang Riang
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any other food or beverages not mentioned as Inclusions (ie. alcoholic beverages)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Price applies only to pick-ups from Khao Lak area. For pick-ups from Phuket we charge extra transfer cost 800 per passenger (return), minimum 4 passengers For pick-ups from Khok Kloy we charge extra transfer cost 500 per passenger (return), minimum 4 passengers
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P370
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price applies only to pick-ups from Khao Lak area.
- For pick-ups from Phuket we charge extra transfer cost 800 per passenger (return), minimum 4 passengers
- For pick-ups from Khok Kloy we charge extra transfer cost 800 per passenger (return), minimum 4 passengers
- Infants 3 years or younger are complimentary provided accompanied by a paying adult. Infant seats not guaranteed - MUST REQUEST at time of booking
- This Private tour has been especially designed due to Social Distancing norms. This tour is for Couples, Honeymooners, Families or close Friends in small number
- We take action to minimize the impact on plastic and pollution. No Plastic Straws are allowed. At more and more places we have the ability to refill the water bottles. No Styrofoam is used for the Lunch, etc.
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Available Daily. Minimum 2 Adults / Maximum 6 people in this Private Tour
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak
What you can expect during your visit
- This is a SHA Plus+ certified tour I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak?
- Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak price starts from €111.72. Discover and book Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak cancellation policy?
- Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak?
- Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak is hosted by I Asia Thailand (Phuket). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Asia Thailand (Phuket) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private: Three Amazing Temples Tour - Khao Lak on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P370
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Bang RiangStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Dragon Cave Temple (praya nakarach cave temple)Stop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This was one of the best trips we have been on! Everything was thought out perfectly from the hotel pickup to the f…
The crew was very organized, top notch service. Amazing experience, beautiful beautiful scenery, sunset view A+. …
Great fun. Tiger and Lion will keep you safe and laughing the whole day. Highly recommended, one of the best experi…
We opted for 18 platform plus roller coaster and skywalk tour with lunch.. Extremely professional punctual and frie…
Catherine J A00
Thank you to Tip & Pon
Hats off to Pon and Tip who run a warm, friendly and professional company in Phuket. We booked a number of trips wi…
No system... Was rainning and they wanted us to continue.. I had an accident an they couldn't stop, I have hit hard…
10/10 Would come back again!
This tour was absolutely amazing! Our canoe guide “M” was amazing and took our tour very well and constructed a gre…
The caves and the lagoons were amazing. Our guide Mr. Tee was the best. The wild life is a must see.
Rather disappointing experience
We were told the seats were ringside but instead were in uncomfortable wood bleachers. We were hungry and assumed t…
Fun at the top
It was a really great experience. A lot of fun, and a little scary for one of us. The food buffet was okay, but no…
Felt like my heart dropped each time I fly on the zip line but IT WAS WOOOOOORTH IT. Recommended activity if you do…
Awesome and thrilling
Friendly and fun instructors! Group was enthusiastic and pro-active! Very fun, highly recommended to stop by and sw…
Zip Line experience
It was great experience! All the workers were very helpful and kind and all activities were very safe.
fun and exiting
very fun and exiting and i really recommend it it’s fun for all ages and it was exiting for all ages i really recom…
Definitely worth seeing
From the moment you arrive at the theatre you know you're in for a fantastic night. Lots of colourful costumes and …