Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Looking FOR HIDDEN TREASURES: Antiques market and used to pitch on the Brenta. Every last Sunday of the month.In the square of the villa, in the surrounding streets and inside the former Jutificio Camerini.It is one of the biggest markets of this kind in the region, with hundreds of stalls.Also interesting for the evocative scenography Villa Contarini-Camerini is one of the largest Venetian villas. Of baroque aspect, It is located in the background of the main square of pitch On the Brenta (Padua), Porticoed and semicircular In 1546 Paolo and Francesco Contarini made the building the central body of the villa. The central nucleus Which is probably two to the architect Andrea Palladio,
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Piazzola sul BrentaStop: 5 hoursIf you, LIKE ME, YOU ARE FOND of Vintage objects and tales, if you are curious You want to discover history through objects Vintage and Tales, if you're curious You want to discover history through objects This is a magnificent place; So every time I find myself here, admiring (and inevitably buying) unique items: vintage bags, old magazines, objects and furniture So every time I find myself here, admiring (and inevitably buying) unique items: vintage bags, old magazines, objects and furniture And that's how you can come across a row of beautiful chairs that belonged to a Cinema, or a Pinocchio in wood That looks like it just came out of the Collodi pages.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Visit to Villa Contarini-Camerini is one of the largest Venetian villas and its garden
- Looking for hidden Treasures
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Friend in Venice Tours
Passionate and amazing
Nadia is incredibly passionate about Venice and her love of her city shows through. My family and another family (…
Must do tour for us - perfect!
We booked a tour with Nadia and it made our stay in Venice so much better! Nadia is a lovely person with great know…
Dream tour in Venice
I've recently visited Venice together with my girlfriend after many years. We decided to book a guided tour with Li…
2 days in Venice
A really lovely tour! We visited a lot of interesting places and discovered hiden details that a "common tourist" d…
It Was a beautiful experience in venice ! Nadia ls a super tourist guide! I apreciated so much the experience!
Walk through history with Nadia
Nadia is a wonderfully joyful, sincere, and knowledgeable guide. She brings every corner of Venice alive as you wal…
these two hours passed quickly; I am a Venetian
Nadia is a fantastic guide through Venice, away form the noise and stress of the beaten track. An individual walk w…
Make the most of your time in Venice!
We had a courtesans tour with Nadia and would highly recommend to anyone visiting Venice. Nadia is Venetian and kno…
A Family Affair
I found Nadia in a Pinterest tour review. Being with her was truly visiting a "friend" in Venice. We watched large …
Off the Beaten Path
My wife and I had a fantastic afternoon with Nadia. She is so knowledgeable. She gave us a wonderful tour filled wi…
The Best Way to Experience Venice!
We booked our tour with Linda based on a recommendation from a friend. And we are so glad we did! Linda was so acco…
Great Unique Tour With Nadia Danesin
I recently returned from a visit to Venice where a group of us took a private tour with Nadia Danesin. This was an …
We made a new friend in Venice
A group of 4 of us spent a fantastic day with Nadia on November 4 for the Venice's Northern Lagoon Tour. From the …
Friend in venice private tours fantastic
Nadia Danesin loves her city and knows the locals and culture We took her Courtesans of Venice Tour and loved it. …
Off the Tourist track
Nadia who was excellent guide collected us from our Hotel near the Rialto bridge showing us parts we had never visi…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,562 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe
- The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe price starts from €262.79. Discover and book The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe on Tripadvisor
- The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe on Tripadvisor
- The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe is hosted by Friend in Venice Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friend in Venice Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book The antiques market in Piazzola Sul Brenta One of the most spectacular in Europe on Tripadvisor