Tonn Nua Surf School unique surf lesson with a touch of the irish language
Tonn Nua Surf School is the only dedicated surf school in the area! Our surf lessons offer the unique opportunity to learn both surfing and the Irish language! The lessons will take place at a beach with best surf conditions in the area.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
- Wetsuits and surf board will be provided for the surf lesson at the beach!
- The surf lessons can be thought using the Irish language so you could pick up some Gaelic!
- Departure details
- Burial Mound, Cross Road, Cross (Wallace) West, Co. Mayo, Ireland Our location changes daily. Before the surf lesson I will send on my location All beaches are a 10 minute drive from Belmullet town
- Unnamed Road, Cross (Boyd), Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Unnamed Road, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- R313, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Unnamed Road, Letterbeg, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147407P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 147407P1