Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Drive along the picturesque waterfront. There is good chance of spotting flamingos and eagles at an inland stream. We then start on an adventurous route cutting through the mountains. At the end of the drive, Wadi Arbiyeen awaits with its deep pools of water set among the date palms.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Wadi Al ArbeieenStop: 8 hours - Admission includedStarting in the morning fro Muscat to Quriyat - the fishing village, Continue to Sinkhole a spectacular limestone crater that had been created many years ago by collapsing mountain and is filled with seawater. Drive along the picturesque waterfront. There is good chance of spotting flamingos and eagles at an inland stream. We then start on an adventurous route cutting through the mountains. At the end of the drive, Wadi Arbiyeen awaits with its deep pools of water set among the date palms.Read more
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Al Arbeieen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Muscat Nature Tours - Day Tours
Unfortunately we had to cancel the tour because of “Corona”. We were informed immediately that the money will be tr…
Great guide very informative professional and friendly
Saif Al Aghbari was our guide on this trip. During very challenging circumstances where most places were closed du…
Great service and nice trips (Wahiba Sands / Wadi Bani Khalid, Muscat City Tour and Nizwa / Jabal Shams)
I have booked several tours - Wahiba Sands / Wadi Bani Khalid, Muscat City Tour and Nizwa / Jabal Shams. They've a …
Just got back from this trip, an excellent overview of Muscat’s main attractions. We normally like to do our own s…
Country to discover
Great service , and beautifully oman , very nice country to visit and to discover , everything you need you can fin…
As a solo woman traveler to Oman it was a pleasure to be greated upon airport arrival with a smile and a warm wel…
Terrific Day Trip
I was travelling with my grown up daughter and as we only had a very brief stay in Oman the concierge at our hotel …
Thank you Tahar haddad
Amazing day, I liked the tour with camels, and I enjoyed in wadi beni khled the oasis , very happy and interesting …
Jabal shams "grand canion" a very different mountain , I sow many in my life but not like this , really you feel th…
Muscat by night
Interesting trip recommended by Mr Tahar tour manager in radisson blu , nothing todo the evening , his idea was per…
Desert sunset 🌅
The best desert 🐪 experience along with BBQ🍖 dinner in the desert . Must do dune bashing to enjoy the drifts in …
We visited an other planet me and my wife , jabal shams volcanic rocks without any trees any green thing , the high…
Amazing day "safari"
Long day but very interesting to do it , sacrifice in the road but very very nice trip and panoramic view between t…
Transfer to Anantara Jabal Akhdar
I contacted Muscat Nature Tours , Mr Tahar It was very easy to book with them a transfer from airport to Anantara w…
The unique landscape of Oman; Desert and Wadi and the really nice People of Oman
It was a great day in the desert, with the camels and in the beduine tente. Saif was a great guide and a very good …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Wadi Al Arbiyeen
What time does Wadi Al Arbiyeen start?
Wadi Al Arbiyeen will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Wadi Al Arbiyeen on Tripadvisor
How much is Wadi Al Arbiyeen?
Wadi Al Arbiyeen price starts from €307.05. Discover and book Wadi Al Arbiyeen on Tripadvisor
What is the Wadi Al Arbiyeen cancellation policy?
Wadi Al Arbiyeen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wadi Al Arbiyeen on Tripadvisor