Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 3 hour tour will take you to the most historical sites of this wonderful city of Oman. Venturing out in the evening is a great way to see the most beautiful and grandest of Mosques & Souqs in all their glory, plus experience how the city becomes alive after dark.
- You'll start atMuscatMuscat, OmanYou will be met at the port by a Cruising Excursions Representative who will then escort you to your air conditioned transportation.See address & details
- 1Al Alam PalaceStop: 3 hoursExcursion itinerary: Depart from the port – 20 mins Grand Mosque photo stop – 20 mins Zawawi Mosque photo stop – 20 mins Drive to Al Alam Place & forts photo stop - 30 – 40 mins including the driving Drive along the Corniche – 30 mins Souk visit – 1 hour Return back to the port – 15 mins When does my tour start? Tour starts at 18:00 am When do I return to port after my tour/excursion? The tour is 3 hours in length so you will be returned in plenty of time for your cruise ship departure. All tour times are based on Shore time (i.e. local time, - not ship time)Read more
- You'll end atMuscatMuscat, OmanYou will be met at the port by a Cruising Excursions Representative who will then escort you to your air conditioned transportation.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Cruise Port pickup and Drop Off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cruising Excursions
Do not miss the chance to go here. This is the most fantastic place and should be listed by UNESCO. The people we…
A great insight into local culture
Highly recommended tour in a modern minibus small group. The locations were excellent with plenty of time for phot…
We visited Timanfaya National Park on an excursion booked by our cruise line. The views are just spectacular and th…
i own a travel company and I am very thankful to have partner with cruising excursions to book and arranged all my …
From getting off the tender port in Cannes to getting on the Coach, our tour guide was so helpful and so informativ…
Excellent for cruisers
Picked up a coach from the port centre and taken to the site with guided tour at the site you could follow the guid…
Have really gone downhill
Recently booked several tours with Cruising Excursions based on some great experiences a year or two ago. Not sure…
Beware of their misleading descriptions
The first tour described as “Panoramic City tour of St Petersburg with freetime” was initially as expected - a coac…
My Wife and I booked 5 excursions with Cruising Excursions for a Celebrity Cruise. Dublin,Belfast,Liverpool, Cork a…
This was a great tour, but it was so crowded that we didn't have time to go up the hill. Others did and they waite…
Shore Excursion - City Highlights & Three Swords, Stavanger
This was a most enjoyable excursion which lasted 3 hours. The first part of the tour was by bus during which we …
We have just used Cruising Excursions.com for an excursion to Pompeii during our cruise. Very highly recommended. …
Maria our tour host was beyond fabulous when taking the transfer from the port to Rome return. She sorted out a pro…
Cruise trip with husband Canaries 10 nights
This was our first cruise we chose to book our trips independently and I must say what a brilliant company everythi…
Look Elsewhere for a Tour Company
Athens and Acropolis tour.- We had a guide that was very poor, rude, lots of political commentary and was unable to…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat
What time does Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat start?
Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat on Tripadvisor
How much is Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat?
Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat price starts from €74.45. Discover and book Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat on Tripadvisor
What is the Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat cancellation policy?
Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Muscat Panoramic Evening Tour - Shore Excursion from Muscat on Tripadvisor