Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visiting the top high light places in Muscat Grand Mosque Al Qurum Beach Fish Market Mutrah Market Mutrah Fort Al Zubair Museum Al Alam Palce Royal Opera House • Private Full day Muscat city tour • Learn more about the culture and the history of Oman • Pick up and Drop off your Hotels, Port (For shore excursions passengers), Airport, Residence • All fees and taxes Included
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sultan Qaboos Grand MosqueStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mutrah Fish MarketStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Mutrah SouqStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mutrah FortStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bait Al ZubairStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Al Alam PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Royal Opera HouseStop: 35 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Vehicle 4WD
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English speaking Guide
- Hotels, Port, Airport, Residence Pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Mutrah Fish Market
- Entry/Admission - Mutrah Souq
- Entry/Admission - Mutrah Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bait Al Zubair
- Entry/Admission - Al Alam Palace
- Entry/Admission - Royal Opera House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My teenage daughter and I arranged a full day stopover in Muscat, with plans to get out and see the city. I have always found fabulous itineraries on trip advisor that have laid out the best ways to visit certain destinations in only a day’s time, but for Muscat I really only…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Oman Tours
Worth the trip up to Jabel Akhdhar
Our guide Salim arrive on time and we travel to Nizwa. The fort alone is worthe the trip. Alos went up to the green…
Fantastic insight into Muscat.
Our guide for this half day tour was Salim. His local knowledge was amazing and made the tour. From the outset we w…
If Oman is for you, you will like this tour!
We were two people on this private tour with our guide David. Everything went as planned. Pickup on time, hotels ad…
Day Trip to Wahiba Sands
Its an amazing Desert with soft sands, camels around walking happily, very nice for Dunes Bashing and Sunset photo …
A grand day out
This trip was the highlight of our week in Oman . We visited Oman not really knowing what to expect . What a hidden…
Brilliant day out
Be prepared for a long day out, but it's worth every minute of your time. Nizwa is full of traditional charm with i…
Amazing Tour and guide!!
We enjoyed this tour so much!! Our guide, Salim, was friendly, knowledgeable and made the day special and fun! It…
Our private tour felt like we were سليم [Salīm's] welcome guests for the day.
سليم [Salīm] was a very knowledgeable + friendly guide. Tip: Plan your trip early in your itinerary! Seriously…
A most wonderful day
This trip is so worthwhile. The journey is fascinating passing through an ever changing landscape. Very dramatic. …
Great trip and agency! I would recommend the tour
The trip is a bit pricey but I don't regret purchasing the package. The agency is flexible to adjusting the itinera…
Amazing Omani experience with Abdullah
Our group of 3 arrived in Oman not knowing what to expect but we left more than impressed by the surreal beauty of …
FANTASTIC TRIP AND GUIDE
I knew Oman was a hidden jewel even before visiting but turned out to be even better than I thought! I recommend …
Great intro to Muscat
We arranged this tour for our second day in Muscat. We were pleased when it was Abdullah who met us in our hotel lo…
Excellent family day with Abdullah
We spent a great day with Abdullah, who took us (family of four) to Wadi Shab and Bimmah Sinkhole in December, 2019…
Wadi beni khalid and desert
Even if the road to the wadi and the desert was long from Muscat (3 hours) it was the best experience we had in Oma…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Full Day Muscat City Tour
What time does Private Full Day Muscat City Tour start?
Private Full Day Muscat City Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Private Full Day Muscat City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Full Day Muscat City Tour?
How much is Private Full Day Muscat City Tour?
Private Full Day Muscat City Tour price starts from €191.48. Discover and book Private Full Day Muscat City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Full Day Muscat City Tour cancellation policy?
Private Full Day Muscat City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day Muscat City Tour on Tripadvisor