Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sultan Qaboos Grand MosqueStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Mutrah SouqStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3AlAlam PalaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Al Mirani FortStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Bait Al ZubairStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byRoyal Opera House
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- Entry/Admission - Bait Al Zubair
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Hi Nihal, Good morning Nihal, we got an impressive experience during Muscat Half Day Tour, especially guided by Mr. Mousa that has shown as a very nice person I ever met. He patiently guided us along half day during the Muscat city tour and explained us the history of every…
Date of experience: December 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Oman Day Tours
I'm really happy that I choose this company because these 2 days of trips (Forts trip and Grand Canyon of Oman) wer…
Hospitality of Oman as it is
We contacted Basim one week before our trip, unfortunately he was busy at our dates, but he was always in contact w…
Excellent day with Moran
Had a great day and swa 4 sights in about 3.5 hours which was perfect . Our guide and driver was a young very knowl…
Great Omani Overview
Overall, through a half day sightseeing of Muscat and four out of town day trips, we had an excellent overview of …
David S UK
Amazing 4 day tour incl Jebel Shams , Nizwa,mountain villages,wadi bani Khaled,overnight desert camp,Muscat etc. Fa…
Best tour guide in Oman (and perhaps the Middle East)
My wife and I also recently came back from a 7-day tour with Basim Al-Habsi. He was a fantatic tour guide and we re…
My guide, Qambar was incredible and I had a wonderful time on my trip. He was extremely knowledgeable, a great conv…
Loved The Tour! Great Shore Excursion!
We really enjoyed the city of Muscat. Our guide was on time, friendly and very patient with all of our questions. T…
Jebel Shams and Wadi Al Shab day tours
The whole trip to Oman was fabulous, we would recommend the country and Oman Day Trips to anyone and had one of the…
Grand Canyon of Oman
It was beautiful but it was a long way to go from the port and we barely made it back to the ship in time at the en…
A most enjoyable few days in Oman
We were absolutely delighted with the two tours that we took with Oman Day Tours. Khalded, our guide was brilliant,…
We came in on a cruise ship and chose the half day Dhow cruise in Khasab. Communication with Oman Day tours was aw…
With Saif in the dessert.
After a spectacular drive through the mountains to the wahiba dunes near bid ya, we enjoyed walking in the dunes an…
Was a great experience!
I had a good moment in this trip on the desert. I met Ali, a great falcon trainer in the Emirates. Ali teached me m…
Mosques, Opera House and Museums were closed because the islamic Holiday is saturday. But than we visited the new N…
- Duration: 4–5 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours
What time does Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours start?
Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours?
How much is Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours?
Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours price starts from €84.28. Discover and book Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours on Tripadvisor
What is the Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours cancellation policy?
Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Muscat City Tour -Half-Day- Mystic Muscat : Cultural & Themes tours on Tripadvisor