Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
TOUR LAYLA | 2 Day Tour Jebel Akhdar - Birkat al Mauz - Nizwa . Pick up : From Any place in Muscat Duration : 2 Days
Muscat - Jebel Akhdar
Jebel Akhdar - Muscat
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip
- Overnight accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Akhdar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Oman Day Tours
I'm really happy that I choose this company because these 2 days of trips (Forts trip and Grand Canyon of Oman) wer…
Hospitality of Oman as it is
We contacted Basim one week before our trip, unfortunately he was busy at our dates, but he was always in contact w…
Excellent day with Moran
Had a great day and swa 4 sights in about 3.5 hours which was perfect . Our guide and driver was a young very knowl…
Great Omani Overview
Overall, through a half day sightseeing of Muscat and four out of town day trips, we had an excellent overview of …
David S UK
Amazing 4 day tour incl Jebel Shams , Nizwa,mountain villages,wadi bani Khaled,overnight desert camp,Muscat etc. Fa…
Best tour guide in Oman (and perhaps the Middle East)
My wife and I also recently came back from a 7-day tour with Basim Al-Habsi. He was a fantatic tour guide and we re…
My guide, Qambar was incredible and I had a wonderful time on my trip. He was extremely knowledgeable, a great conv…
Loved The Tour! Great Shore Excursion!
We really enjoyed the city of Muscat. Our guide was on time, friendly and very patient with all of our questions. T…
Jebel Shams and Wadi Al Shab day tours
The whole trip to Oman was fabulous, we would recommend the country and Oman Day Trips to anyone and had one of the…
Grand Canyon of Oman
It was beautiful but it was a long way to go from the port and we barely made it back to the ship in time at the en…
A most enjoyable few days in Oman
We were absolutely delighted with the two tours that we took with Oman Day Tours. Khalded, our guide was brilliant,…
We came in on a cruise ship and chose the half day Dhow cruise in Khasab. Communication with Oman Day tours was aw…
With Saif in the dessert.
After a spectacular drive through the mountains to the wahiba dunes near bid ya, we enjoyed walking in the dunes an…
Was a great experience!
I had a good moment in this trip on the desert. I met Ali, a great falcon trainer in the Emirates. Ali teached me m…
Mosques, Opera House and Museums were closed because the islamic Holiday is saturday. But than we visited the new N…
- Nizwa Souk, Birkat Al Mouz Ruins, and 1 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA
Which attractions will I visit with 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA on Tripadvisor
How much is 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA?
2 Days package TOUR LAYLA price starts from €535.16. Discover and book 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA cancellation policy?
2 Days package TOUR LAYLA cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA?
2 Days package TOUR LAYLA is hosted by Oman Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oman Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days package TOUR LAYLA on Tripadvisor