Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This Tour Highlights the main gems and must-go places located in the heart of Soufriere Town. Your driver will ensure you are comfortable, provide drinks and commentary of sites during your journey. He will go at your pace so that you never feel rushed or hurried. Enjoy a personalize feel to your tour and countless photo opportunities.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Morne FortuneStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Marigot BayStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Anse La RayeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4CanariesStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Diamond Falls Botanical GardensStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6La Soufriere Drive-In VolcanoStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Tet Paul Nature TrailStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Toraille WaterfallStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick Up & Drop Off from Hotel
- Pick Up & Drop Off from Cruise Ship Terminal
- If all inclusive option is not selected
- Entrance Fees (If all inclusive option is not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Tet Paul Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your Hotel is located in the South (Vieux Fort) or West (Soufriere) of the island, the route to the attractions may be altered.
- Most travellers can participate
- Entrance Fees to the Sites are not included if the All Inclusive Option is not selected.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours
Awesome taxi service
Very pleasant young man. Caters to whatever your needs are. I travelled with my daughter who gets car sick and he w…
This was our first time visiting St. Lucia and we have nothing but good things to say about our experience with St.…
Round Trip to Hotel
Our driver was pleasant and stopped twice from the airport to the hotel due to the long drive. One stop was at a n…
Return Trip from Hewanorra Airport from Rodney Bay
Contacted St. Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours and they responded promptly and professionally. My drives both way were made in…
Great taxi service in St. Lucia
The driver was really professional and stop a couple of times to show us few of the osland highliths on our way to …
North of the island tour
We asked for a driver to make us visit the north of the island and we were very satisfied with Jacob ! He brought u…
Excellent sightseeing tour!
I enjoyed a full day of sightseeing in St.Lucia incl. the Great Pitons with the Tet Paul trail as well as Pigeon Is…
Fantastic Experience with a great guide
We already booked this tour in above. We met with Brett a very good guide who showed us his nice island. We did not…
Shuttle service to Hotel Chocolat by Brett
Brett drove us from the airport to Hotel Chocolat. He is an excellent driver, very personable and when there was an…
We used A1 for our airport transfer to our Hotel in Rodney Bay. Even though the ride was long, our trip was great! …
St Lucia Airport A1 Shuttle from Hewanorra Airport
I needed to leave a Royal Caribbean Cruise trip early to return for work. I contacted A1 shuttle service by email …
Name fits the service. Absolutely A1 service.
The communication with the owner Brett was superb as well as the touring with our driver Sharlton. If you are looki…
St Lucia tour
We were a group of 11 of different ages. We were picked up right outside of the cruise ship which was very conveni…
1 of the best tours ive had in st lucia, especially the driver he was amazing, if you ever have to do a trip or tou…
Brett is a true gentleman! He is incredibly knowledgeable about the area and gave us a lot of good information. He…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour price starts from €90.77. Discover and book Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour cancellation policy?
Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour?
Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour is hosted by St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gems of the West - Soufriere Escape Tour on Tripadvisor