Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. It is recommended to wear casual hiking attire.
- It is recommended to have a backpack to carry water and other essentials needed during the hike
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: St Lucia A1 Airport Shuttle
Windows open. Never offered ac even though it was very humid out and my hair was blowing all over from the windows …
Everything was perfect. Picked up even after a delay of 2 hours. Poor driver had been waiting for us but still smil…
We used them for a round trip from the airport to our resort and back. They were very helpful and courteous. I reco…
St Lucia holiday
The drivers on both journeys were very hospitable, helpful, friendly and professional. I would recommend them to an…
Great communication, on-time service, competitive rates and excellent friendly driver. Very highly recommended.
Reliable and kind service
We used A1 Airport Shuttle from the airport to Rodney Bay and on the way back for a full day trip. Both times the d…
We booked this company to pick us up at the airport upon arrival at St Lucia. I previously contacted them several t…
Clint is a legend!
Being the type of family that leave everything until the last minute, this was certainly no different. Having left…
St Lucia family vaca
Great service, very prompt and friendly! We did both the private tour as well as the hotel transfer. Would def reco…
Top of the line personal service!
Very accommodating and friendly. We not only used this service for our ride to and from the airport, We also did a …
Saint Lucias highlights
We were two couples and had a great a wonderful trip with an excellent guide and also driver. We could tell them wh…
February in St Lucia
Used this shuttle service through Costco Travel. On time, friendly, nice car. Hour and half ride from Henowarra air…
Incredible start to my trip!
I arrived after 10pm and wanted to have a service booked in advance after a long travel day. I had an email respons…
Use this service for a private transfer to my resort. Well worth it. The driver was waiting with a sign for me at t…
Excellent client services
Excellent client services with very friendly drivers who give tips and fun stories during the trip Very cleaned car…
- Soufriere Bay, Gros Piton Nature Trail
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia
How much is Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia?
Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia price starts from €164.24. Discover and book Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia cancellation policy?
Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia?
Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia is hosted by St Lucia A1 Airport Shuttle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact St Lucia A1 Airport Shuttle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 5-hour Piton Hike in St. Lucia on Tripadvisor