See the city power-walk
By Private hikes and walks Trondheim
Why do sightseeing in slow-motion when you can do it all in a 60-minute work-out? Join one of our energetic Personal Trainers for a refreshing walk – or jog - around the historic city of Trondheim. On this tour you will get to see almost all the good sights the city has to offer and promote your health while doing it. The tour starts outside the tourist information at Nordre gate 11 and within minutes you will experience the nice breeze from the fjord, followed by churches and riverbanks, The famous Nidaros Cathedral, the iconic boathouses and wharves, Tyholt tower, Kristiansten fortress from the year 1685, cozy Bakklandet with its wooden houses and so much more. This tour is perfect when time is of the essence and you want to make the most of it, or as a start off to get a good overlook of the city with all its different sights. The pace and level will be adjusted to each participant.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Experienced guide
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up from all the hotels in Trondheim, the harbour/port, trainstation or other prefered location. Please note that pick up from airport requires 1 hour extra time + additional fees.
- Nordre gate, Trondheim, Norway Our meeting point will be outside the tourist information at Nordre gate 11, unless you request hotel pick up or other location.
- Vaernes Airport, Trondheim Norway
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174023P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from See the city power-walk
What you can expect during your visit
- As this is a private tour especially for you and your group and with it being outdoors, this will be considered a safe activty and corona-friendly way to go sightseeing. The guide will keep the required distance throughout the experience and make sure all safety meassures are being withheld.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with See the city power-walk?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book See the city power-walk on Tripadvisor
- How much is See the city power-walk?
- See the city power-walk price starts from €85.95. Discover and book See the city power-walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the See the city power-walk cancellation policy?
- See the city power-walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book See the city power-walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides See the city power-walk?
- See the city power-walk is hosted by Private hikes and walks Trondheim. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private hikes and walks Trondheim on Tripadvisor. Discover and book See the city power-walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 174023P2
- You'll start atNordre gateOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNidaros CathedralKristiansten FortressOld Town BridgeBakklandetFosenkaia
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Super experience! Beautiful nature. And Ingrid is so positive and lovely. I will definitely recommend this!
I loved this hike in beautiful scenery and with great views! I really recommend it! It’s perfect if you don’t know …
The hidden beauties of Trondheim
I highly recommended this tour. Ingrid was knowledgeable and energetic. A lot of fun and a fantastic route.
Went on this hike with my wife and two kids (6&8) and had a lovely time! Very good guide and good with the kids. To…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Super hyggelig by med masser af gamle charmerende bygninger, skønne kanaler med masser af både - hyggelige spisesteder ved kanalerne og en hyggelig bymidte med gode shoppemuligheder. Vi oplevede kanonaffyring på den gammel militærfæstning og spiste middag på en super hyggelig fiskerestaurant på havnen.
Written 27 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.