Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide
By Rosotravel - Vienna Tours
From Vienna you can easily jump to another cities, so let’s go for it and see amazing Bratislava! Enjoy full day exploration, see the best iconic sights like Modry Kostol, Cumil, Town Hall, Michalska Brana and get familiar with Slavic secrets. Highlights are such as, Enjoy full day tour with private guide to historic city of Kings - Bratislava, Discover highlights of Bratislava, as Modry Kostol, Cumil, Town Hall, Michalska Brana, Get great portion of knowledge from you private local guide, Travel to another city as you like by car, train or the cruise boat, Explore huge area on Bratislava Castle and find out fascinating history. For better experience during your stay in Vienna, meet interesting neighbor - Bratislava city. Explore as much as possible with suitable way of travel starting at your accommodation in Vienna. Enjoy route full of the best attractions, sights and incredible stories from knowledgeable guide and drop off after full day exploration.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private full day tour from Vienna to Bratislava
- 4,5-hours of guided walking tour in Bratislava led by licensed guide
- Visit at St. Martin’s Cathedral
- Ticket to Bratislava Castle
- 1 hour of extra free time just for you
- Public transport fees
- Pick up and drop-off to your hotel in Vienna
- Private comfortable transport with English-German speaking driver (in car option)
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Castle
- St. Martin’s Cathedral has also Treasury, Visit is possible with extra fee of 2,5 eur-it’s optional.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Vienna, Austria Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in Vienna
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 265552P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Be aware that guide will join you in Bratislava, where your sightseeing tour begins. On the way to Bratislava only English-speaking driver accompany you (in car option).
- On Monday all museums in Bratislava are closed. You will walk around Bratislava Castle without entrance inside. Price is adjusted.
- Notice that St. Martin’s Cathedral has also Treasury which is paid part. Visit is possible with extra fee of 2,5 eur - it’s optional. The Treasury is open from April 1st to November 11th.
- Be aware that in train option you have more distances to walk according to location of railway station. Some distance may involve public transport as well.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide?
- How much is Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide?
- Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide price starts from €300.60. Discover and book Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide cancellation policy?
- Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide?
- Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide is hosted by Rosotravel - Vienna Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rosotravel - Vienna Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vienna Private Tour to Bratislava with Transport and Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 265552P23
- You'll start atViennaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1ViennaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2St. Martin's Cathedral (Dom svateho Martina)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Bratislava CastleStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Modry KostolStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5CumilStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byMichalska Brana
- 6Primates' Palace (Primacialny palac)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Summer Archbishop's PalaceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8St. Michael's Tower & StreetStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Old Town HallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Our guide was knowledgeable and charming. I would strongly recommend this tour to anyone who has limited time in Vi…
I enjoyed learning about palace and looking at the silver collection which was very impressive. What I enjoyed the …
Costly and needs more energy but beneficial
The reason I gave it 4 stars because I felt our tour guide needs to be more energetic. There were moments where I s…
The file download did not work, making this purchase unhelpful to use while trying to follow the walking tour.
I would not recommend this. It was not helpful to use while walking. It promised to provide a simple map, which we …
A Palace to rival Versailles
A very informative and thorough tour. A wonderful venue to visit both inside the palace and then the extensive gard…
A fantastic afternoon!
We had a fantastic afternoon thanks to our brilliant tour guide and wine expert Michael! Michael gave us a great to…
If you want the get more.
2h with an excelent guide even for introverts like us :) was a great time. It could be noted that it was my third t…
Hofburg and Sisi museums
Nice to visite this historical place. The ticket is combined with the Sisi collections museum. You can see the impe…
Fantastic tour by a fabulous guide !
This private tour of the Schonbrunn Palace was a highlight of our Vienna trip. Gennaro, our guide, was extremely pe…
Even though i am not a big fun seeing animals in captivity but my kid loves animals. Very easy to get there by trai…
Our tour Guide Jennifer was excellent. She was just lovely and knew so many amazing facts and interesting stories.…
Vienna Beer Tasting - top1 of our stay
We had a private beer tasting in Vienna as a group of 6 friends. Our entertaining guide Marek took us to three bars…
Day Tour Vienna - thank you!
That was just a fantastic tour with a very knowledgeable guide Ute. I totally recommend it to anyone who is visitin…
Highly recompensed, we have saved lots of time
As it was our first time in Vienna we have decided to learn something about the history of the city and try some tr…