View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Fascinating Alpine peaks, mirror lakes and original towns lost in the mountains – that all is Salzkammergut! Our tour will grant you bright pictures and lots of pleasant emotions. You will follow one of the very picturesque roads of Austria with unforgettable views of magnificent Alpine nature. You will admire landscapes and colours of fabulous Hallstatt and definitely will be charmed by a spectacular village of Traunkirchen. It will be not possible to leave without making pictures on the wedding bridge of a white-snow Ort castle. These must-to-see places will help you discovering a delicate soul, a rich story and a natural beauty of the Austrian lake region.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1StrengbergStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Seeschloss OrtStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3HallstattStop: 3 hours -See details
- 4Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick"Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5TraunkirchenStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Landzeit VoralpenkreuzStop: 20 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, AustriaTourist Info, Albertinaplatz, A-1010 Vienna. Underground station "Karlsplatz" U1, U2, U4.
See address & details
Tourist-Info Wien, Albertinaplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup from centrally located Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010-1090). No pick up from apartments.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Guided tour during the whole trip
- Lift fee to World Heritage Skywalk
- Wedding bridge of a white-snow Ort сastle
- Entry/Admission - Hallstatt Skywalk "Welterbeblick"
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- No pick up from apartments
- Entry/Admission - Seeschloss Ort
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant is free until a separate seat needed, however this is not recommended for infants.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian.
- Book in advance and get free hotel pick-up (approx. 45 min before departure). For free hotel pick-up advance reservation necessary.
- Please note that you will cover approx. 600 km. by motorway and Alpine roads at this day. It is approx. 7,5 hours drive with short breaks. You will spend approx. 20 minutes in Ort castle, max. 3 hours in Hallstatt, 15 minutes in Traunkirchen, 2 stops on the highway for coffee break.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
In the top of our to do list on our Vienna vacation was a visit to Hallstatt. Stepping into the Austrian mountainside was breathtaking. I appreciate the fact that the tour was on time and our tour guide made sure we are on track as we made our stops. I would have appreciated…
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: 7 Travel
Well worth the long drive
I was picked up from my hotel and taken to the tourist Info center where we loaded up on a big bus. There was a LOT…
A real sense of the past
The tour was well organised and the guide was full of relevant information. Saltzberg is a beautiful town and well…
Nice trip. Went to the Admond abbey first and then moved to Hallstat where we had 2 and a half hours. You don't hav…
Snow and music in Salzburg
What a great tour. The drive is very long but our busdriver were excellent and Daria our guide kept us informed wit…
What can I say? The tour was amazing (even though it was around 13 hours and the most of them in the bus). Admon Ab…
Firstly I would like to say the trip was very well planned and everything was on time as per the itinerary. The dri…
Good Out of City tour, long day
Great tour to see Austria country side. Beautiful church and library at the first stop. Hallstatt is crowded but ve…
Elena was great!
Tour started on time from outside the Albertina and our guide was Elena. She kept us going throughout the day with …
A day trip to Hallstatt from Vienna
It was a nice trip to Austrian country side with English speaking guide in the bus. Our lady guide was quite inform…
It was long but worth it. Seeing Halstatt felt like I was in another world. It's so calm and peaceful. The driver a…
This was a fun experience. It lasted the entire day. We were able to see all the big sites from the movie and a l…
Good trip but too long
It is nice to see Hallstatt and Admont valley, but the program is too long with the 02 unnecessary stops on the way…
The winding country road around amazing lakes in Austria takes you through to this Fairytale land which is even mor…
We want to give our huge thanks to Anna, who is so skilled, knowledgeable and presented everything in an engaging a…
Loved all the sound of music sights!
This is a great tour. Sound of music fans will love it. The only negative I can say is, we stop at 10am and can hav…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241