Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-120, max of 15 per group
Duration: 9h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional tour guide for one hour in Bratislava
- Lunch – 2 course daily menu
- Beer tasting - 3 samples of beer with small snack
- Return ticket on regular bus Vienna – Bratislava – Vienna operated by FLIXBUS
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- Departure details
- Erdbergstraße 198A, 1030 Wien, Austria Please kindly be aware route from Vienna to Bratislava is unaccompanied. You will receive 7 days prior arrival the bus tickets on your e-mail. Meeting with the guide in Bratislava is in front of main entrance to Park Inn Danube Hotel (about 250 m from bus stop)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122520P19
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
- Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting price starts from €70.19. Discover and book Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting cancellation policy?
- Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting?
- Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting is hosted by Bratislava City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bratislava City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bratislava from Vienna by bus with lunch & beer tasting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122520P19
- You'll start atErdbergstraße 198AErdbergstraße 198A, 1030 Wien, AustriaPlease kindly be aware route from Vienna to Bratislava is unaccompanied. You will receive 7 days prior arrival the bus tickets on your e-mail. Meeting with the guide in Bratislava is in front of main entrance to Park Inn Danube Hotel (about 250 m from bus stop)See address & details
- 1Bratislava Old TownStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedDeparture of the bus from Vienna Erdberg Bus Station at 09:45 am. The journey to Bratislava takes about 1 hour. Drop off at Bratislava Most SNP bus stop. Please kindly be aware, that route from Vienna to Bratislava is unaccompanied. Free time for coffee or tea in Bratislava. Meeting with the guide at 12:00 pm in front of Park Inn by Radisson Danube Hotel, Rybne Namestie 1, Bratislava. One hour walking tour in a historical city center. Afterwards 2 course lunch in a local restaurant. At 14:30 pm beer tasting in a local microbrewery. During walking tour the guide will shows you where the microbrewery is located. At 18:20 pm departure of the bus to Vienna from Bratislava Most SNP bus stop, the same bus stop as you will arrive in Bratislava.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
the most unfortunate experience. the road to Bratislava was fine, on time. the meeting with the guide on time, a sh…
Slovakia full day tour
The tour company was amazing at communicating, they emailed me a full itinerary and it help my trip over to Slovak…
Great experience for a day trip.
It was a great trip even though it was cold and rainy the 23 Nov 2022. It was easy to go from Vienna city center to…
Worth a go, no pre-order
In general, a nice place, but, so many people, there is no feeling of relaxation. No choice of food although there…
Had a great time visiting Bratislava and Sebastian, our guide there, was very helpful. It was good to get out of Vi…
Nice atmosphere; service=meh
Music was enjoyable. No food option provided - vegan/non meat diet not accommodated. Appeared to be understaffed;…
Not worth it
Location was nice but the wine tasting experience was more or less just ordering a flight of wine. Not an 1/8L as s…
Visit to Bratislava by a hired car
My wife and I hired a car with an English speaking driver from Vienna to Budapest, Hungary with stop-over in Bratis…
Great experience, just some minor service issues
This trip was a great way to get a taste of Bratislava for those visiting Vienna. Bratislava is extremely close, li…
Gets yourself a 5 euros bus ticket
This is a tour you can completely do by yourself without spending $45. If you decide to do it; please bring your pa…
The tour guide and the agent were knowledgeable and friendly, it was quite exclusive due to the very small group. …
Don't miss this city
Very lovely city. We love everything there. Do not miss the blue church and enjoy all restaurants as well. People a…
Excellent Tour Guide
This trip is a great value for the price. Nice bus ride to and from Bratislava. Beautiful Old Town Tour. Really gre…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
The tour guide was a little bit late arriving but more than made up for it with a very good tour of a charming European town that is unexpected for travelers used to Western Europe. Part history lesson, part food tour, part sight seeing it was a perfect blend for first time visitors to Bratislava. The weather was chilly and rainy and she also made sure to keep us undercover as much as possible.
Written 2 September 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.