Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta
By Malta Sightseeing
This transfer is ideal since it's cheap, offered by a reliable company, 24/7 help available at the airport and pick up and drop off is available to and from any Malta Hotel. Cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles is a regular practice so you will be sure to travel safely and conformably.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport from Airport to Hotel or from Hotel to Airport
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up timing will be confirmed when booking (in case of a departure transfer)
- Luqa Airport, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
- Malta Freeport, RG8Q+94X, Birżebbuġa, Malta
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11888P39
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta?
- Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta price starts from €6.41. Discover and book Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta cancellation policy?
- Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta?
- Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta is hosted by Malta Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Malta Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 30m. Discover and book Shared Transfer between Malta Airport or Port and Malta on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11888P39
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Bad experience and quite dangerous
Pretty bad service , unfriendly woman driver, commentary was dreadful , and the bus had to be changed because ther…
Malta amazing bus’ not so much
Initially found the information books from the tourist bureau were out of date and the timetable had changed. We wa…
Very good places and sightseeing and organization! A special mention to Cetty for everything, many thanx 🙏🏽🌹
Not as frequent as other tours
Reason I did 4/5 is they are not as frequent as was told they would be . The day we did the tour was roasting so st…
Don’t bother completely unreliable
Do not bother to use this firm. We booked the hop on hop off bus to see some of the sights to the south of the isla…
Horrendus experienc found Maria in the offie rude when my partnet misplaced our ticlet told to go away. Had to pay…
Beautiful island to visit, the people are so friendly the beaches beautiful all in all the kind of place I would re…
Blue lagoon boat tour
Terrible experience just I can't give zero to this company. Depart from La Valletta/Sliema was "OK" but a bit messy…
sliema to comino I see Malta
Got the Boat Trip from Sliema to Comino, Clint was very helpful in guiding us how and what to do, explained the ti…
A good way around the island, but a rough ride and poor commentary
We intended using the green buses in Gozo after being recommended by our holiday rep. Therefore upon arrival on th…
We have done a few hope on hop off tours this vacation (cruise) and this was not like the others. The buses have no…
No bus on time, no bus stops in Valetta with signs. Dirty buses. Choose City Sightseeing if you can!
Not in Time , you Must change twice the Bus for the red tour, no information on the marketing sheets, no air condit…
Scammers! Never use this company
Never ever use this tour company! No AC, no announcement to advise your location, driver was extremely rude and did…
Could be so much better
It could have been so much better. The commentary was quite basic and could have been much more informative, especi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Really disappointing... We booked a boattrip to Comino and they promised us free drinks for the entire day and a free lunch, actually there was no lunch included and the drinks only until 13h... The information on the boat was also very poor, and the guy on the boat only tried to sell us another trip. All in all it was a very disappointing service and they didnt't keep what they promised.
Written 19 July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.