Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet
By JeeTravels OY
Travel to Tallinn from Helsinki in a cruise ship which serves you exclusive buffet and private room to add comfort to your day trip to Tallinn. The tour includes same day round trip from Helsinki to Tallinn with a 3 hour guided tour in Tallinn. We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning at around 8 am. You will be taken to the Helsinki terminal to board a cruise ship to Tallinn. Your tour guide will welcome you at the port of Tallinn. He will take you to a fairy tale walking tour in the medieval Old Town of Tallinn a UNESCO world Heritage site. You will be given a short break for lunch in an Old Town Restaurant, after which our tour guide will take you the the Tallinn harbour for your return cruise. Enjoy all the entertainment in Cruise during your journey. You can try out the duty free shopping on board, after which you enjoy an exquisite Buffet spread on your way back to Helsinki.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- WiFi on board
- Buffet Dinner in the cruise
- Pick up and drop from Hotel
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Room in the cruise for both onward and return journey
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your Hotel Reception
- West Terminal 2, Stillahavsgatan 14, 00180 Helsingfors, Finland
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219774P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Please check the covid-19 travel restrictions to enter Finland and restrictions to enter Estonia which may be applicable to you. This trip involves crossing of Finland and Estonian border.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet?
- How much is Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet?
- Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet price starts from €310.99. Discover and book Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet cancellation policy?
- Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet?
- Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet is hosted by JeeTravels OY. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact JeeTravels OY on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Day Trip to Tallinn with superior cabin VIP guide and lavish buffet on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219774P1
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byWest HarbourTallinn Estonia Cruise Port
- 1Tallinn Old TownStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Aleksander Nevski KatedraaliStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Dominican Monastery ClaustrumStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byToompea Hill
- 4Viewing Point KohtuotsaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
She was so knowledgeable about the history and made everything interesting. I learned a lot more about Estonia than…
The Experience in ferry and Tallin was amazing our tour guide was very friendly and was very experienced I'm from G…
Old Town Tallinn tour and exploration
Well organized cruise and tour of the Old Town of Tallinn. Our guide was welcoming and very knowledgeable about the…
Old Town Tallinn
The tour was very exceptional and had a lot of good knowledge. We were able to see all of old town with historical …
We found Old Town Tallinn to be charming. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and the sites were interesting. I…
A long but enjoyable day
Our guide was very knowledgeable and pleasant, we didn’t get properly introduced so I don’t know her name, in fact …
It was a wonderful visit to a beautiful city and country. So many things to see and transportation was great. Visit…
Helsinki to Tallinn Guided Tour and return by Ferry.
I highly recommend this tour! We were promptly picked up by the driver and driven to the port. The terminal was ver…
Nice day trip activity to get to know Tallin
The cruise is ok, very crowded and it takes some time to get on and off the ship. The city your us good, or guide w…
The Old Town Tour was way to short. All we ever saw of Tallinn was old town for 2 hours and then we were left with …
Day trip from Helsinki to Tallinn
Wonderful full day. Our guide, Julia, was well informed and eager to answer questions. After the tour we had a few …
Getting to ship worked well. I asked the driver how to get back to hotel afterwards. He said that a car would pick …
I’m big about getting what I pay for….. the 3 hour walking tour was more like 2, we were shown places and told to c…
Wonderful day in Estonia
An amazing day! The cruise ship was very busy - hard to find a seat - but that may be because there was an ethnic f…
Well organised tour.. good balance of free time and guided tour
Everything worked perfectly... very good value for money.. good guide in Tallinn ... would certainly recommend thi…