Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHotel KämpOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Toompea HillStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Tallinn City HallStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tallinn Old TownStop: 3 hoursSee detailsPass byTallinn Town Wall
- 4Aleksander Nevski KatedraaliStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5St Mary's CathedralStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atHotel KämpPohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, FinlandSee address & details
Hotel Kämp, Pohjoisesplanadi 29, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Helsinki
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Tallinn City Hall
- Entry/Admission - St Mary's Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Finland Local Guides
Nick was very responsive n helpful to arrange all the activities for 9 of us We really enjoyed it Nick also help …
Great city.....but expensive
The crossing was good in both directions, comfortable and a good breakfast. Helsinki is a interesting city with man…
My guide Jelena was so informative, and answered all of my questions as we walked the city. She showed me popular a…
Great tours with excellent service
We had booked a package of tours for the 7 days we were in Rovaniemi. We could not have been happier with the packa…
Necip was very responsive from the time we enquired and helpful throughout our trip in ensuring that our needs were…
Half Day In Helsinki
We were a bit limited for time - and were a bit unsure how much we would see in half a day - but we needn't have wo…
Great Experience, Slightly Pricey
It was nice to not have to book a ferry and tour seperately. The meetup with the guide was easy and the group size …
A trip to Glory of the Past
The cruise to & fro was nice and very comfortable with good options of food & beverages. Tallinn has great old worl…
Excellent Tour and Guide
We booked a small group tour with SPB. The guide and transportation were excellent. Much better than a cruise tou…
We got the 10.30 ferry from Helsinki. Easy to get the terminal 2 by number 6T or 7 tram. Easy to check in. Pleasant…
Great tour of Helsinki
I had a great time on this tour and our group was only 5 people. Our tour guide, Nec is the best of the best! He is…
Good tour to take in the highlights
This tour was perfect for taking in the main highlights of Helsinki. Our tour guide Paavo was very good & even took…
Thank you Maria!
This was a delightful walking tour with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. Maria was waiting for me as I walk…
Tallinn Day Trip
Tallinn is a beautiful city! The guide met me and a few other tourists at the ferry and we walked to the old city t…
Great trip - would do again but a bit differently
Very easy trip, great guide (Thanks Marina), lots of interesting stuff, buildings, etc. Many great places to eat an…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 195 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki
Which attractions will I visit with Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki?
How much is Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki?
Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki price starts from €188.58. Discover and book Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
What is the Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki cancellation policy?
Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki?
Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki is hosted by Finland Local Guides. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Finland Local Guides on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tallinn Day Trip from Helsinki on Tripadvisor