View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The opportunity for a unique journey into the world of dinosaurs. A magical experience awaits. The Dinosauria welcomes you to a world with dozens of dinosaurs that gives the opportunity for children and adults to learn about the fascinating history of dinosaurs in the years passing by the giant Tyrannosaurus Rex! After this wonderful visit, we will go to the real beings who live in the sea to Cretaquarium. As one of the biggest aquarium in Europe, Cretaquarium offers visitors a unique opportunity to explore the magical world of the Mediterranean Sea. Sharks, tiny seahorses and spectacular jellyfish, the variety of marine life have been featured in underwater landscapes, like rocks in Matala (south Crete) and the bottom of Vai (South Crete). A full tour seeing all the exhibits and species will take about 2 hours.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dinosauria ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cretaquarium - ThalassocosmosStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Taxes
- Tips .
- Personal Expesnses
- Dinosauria entrance: 9.00 euros per adult / 6.00 euros per child.
- Aquarium entrance: 9.00 euros per adult / 6.00 euros per child
- Entry/Admission - Dinosauria Park
- Entry/Admission - Cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio offered is at extra charge during customers' visit in both parks
- Most travellers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: MTM DMC Ltd - Greece
A great way to explore two smaller islands.
I loved this day tour! It didn’t take long to reach the islands of Iraklia and Pano Koufonisi. Both islands are sm…
Wonderful Tour of the Island of Santorini
Tour was wonderful, was hoping for something more private and will do that time but it was still great. Went to the…
I enjoyed the Vouliagmeni Lake I stayed for 3 hours as agreed with my driver, Elvis was very punctual, so polite an…
Athens Airport Shuttle - Beware
We (2 people) paid 45 Swiss Francs (= 45 US dollars) for this service but didn't use it. What I didn't notice in th…
Day Trip Rhodes to Marmaris on Ferry
We booked and paid for the trip prior to our departure from the UK to Rhodes. The booking included a pick up and re…
Michael, our guide, was a wonderful host. He has a great knowledge of the island and of all the important sites. …
Most expensive taxi in Athens SCAM
MTMDMC ltd is a SCAM and Tripadvisor let themselves down by association. Of course, I didn’t read the small print. …
Everyone being sick everywhere
The boat itself was lovely however everyone including my husband was being severely sea sick. The ocean was very wa…
We were staying in Palio Klima so hired a car and did our own tour of the Mama Mia sites. We climbed the 199 steps …
If you like history and ancient ruins, lots of ruins, then this is trip for you. The half hour boat ride over and b…
My son, daughter in law, daughter, boyfriend, husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. The bus picked us up nea…
This tour was good, it provides transport around the island to see some major sights ie. windmills, monastery (wort…
L'Agora / Kos
L'Agora / Kos is the (Forum) of the constructions of the ancient city of Kos; and was long about 162 m and large o…
Bus trip around naxos
Great trip with excellent guide and driver. Really got to experience the island and heard so many interesting facts…
Mykonos Town & Island Tour
It was one of the best of my excursions! The guide set the tone. She was knowledgeable, passionate and very friendl…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241