Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (40)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Take advantage of this half-day guided tapas tour to sample more traditional Portuguese snacks, bites, and wines than you could if exploring independently, while visiting typical tascas (restaurants) you might not find alone. Ideal for those with limited time in the region, benefit from the undivided attention of your local guide throughout this small-group tour.
You'll start at
508, Rua de Fernandes Tomás 506, 4000-211 Porto, PortugalRua de Fernandes Tomás 524 (main entrance), Porto Look for the guide with a red jacket/t-shirt saying "Porto Walkers"
See address & details
- 1Porto Walkers - Free Walking Tours & ExperiencesStop: 3 hours -With a total of 5 stops, 12 finger food delicacies, and 4 green wines (portuguese traditional wine), this 3-hour tour is bound to be an unpretentious experience, you'll either hate the noisy Portuguese or love the genuine humbleness of the local tasca owners. Your guides will know their way around Porto's food scene so come and learn about it. Taste some of the best Portuguese finger foods with in a selection of unique Portuguese tascas. It doesn’t get more authentic than this. This tour serves as a full lunch. The first stop is at the market, where we'll observe where the locals source their food from and taste a few finger snacks. It will be followed by a pastry shop and 2 typical Portuguese taverns!Read morePass by Mercado do Bolhao
You'll end at
Rua da Assunção 113
Rua da Assunção 113, 4050-367 Porto, PortugalClérigos tower
See address & details
- Experience several traditional Portuguese tascas in just half a day
- Stop by the Bolhão Market to try some local desserts and dishes
- Sample up to a dozen light bites and four green wines (vinhos verdes)
- Benefit from the insight and personalized recommendations of your local guide
Natura Bolhão, 508, Rua de Fernandes Tomás 506, 4000-211 Porto, Portugal
Rua da Assunção 113, 4050-367 Porto, Portugal
- 12 Finger food tastings
- 3 Drinks (3x Glasses of Vinho Verde wine)
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food beyond the pre-selected group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra elements beyond the 12 finger food tastings and 3 glasses of wine
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with food allergies
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was better than expected. Daniel is a funny and an amazing guy who made the already interesting history of the town into even more fun. Amazing chocolate cake on the way made it even better.
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from portowalkers-Ana, Manager at Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour
Responded 7 Feb 2020
Woohoo! Thank you for that reference, we will give Daniel your words!
This was an amazing experience trying several petiscos, portuguese tapas! We explored the local market meeting the local vendors, learning their stories. The guide and team are very attentive and organized. I strongly recommend this gastronomic experience! Great value!
Response from portowalkers-Ana, Gerente at Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour
Responded 4 Jan 2020
Thanks for your words! Your comments are very useful for us!, always return to Porto and join us :)
I don't think I could recommend this tour more. The food was incredible, particularly at the first stop and loved the variety provided. Even more so, Rita was the most friendly, passionate, funny guide I've had at one of these kind of tours in a long time. Excellent value for…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Just got back from a lovely few hours with Anna. Vinho verde tour was great, loads of food and wine, some helpful advice on where to visit in the next few days and a bit of a tour of the city too. If you do this tour you most definitely won’t leave hungry or thirsty although…
Rita was the best tour guide I have ever encountered and lucky enough group was full with lovely people. Porto food and delicacies, the amazing vino Verde refreshing and divine, pieces of Porto's history and architecture. Mostly experiencing the real/local Porto. Loved every…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Porto Walkers - Free Walking Tours & Experiences
We did the classical tour with Gonzalo and he was absolutely fantastic! Looking to book the port tour as well
Best idea ever
Our guide Ana was incredibly nice. She told us so many interesting facts and the places we went were amazing. As we…
Interest in history and local insights? This is your tour
Great tour with Ana. She explained us the history of Porto very well in a pleasant manner. It was the perfect balan…
Great insight in the city of Porto!
We did the walking tour of Porto with Ana. She was full of information and history which have helped us enjoy our t…
5* tour with ana!
Our free walking tour with ana was Great! She was super friendly and so knowledgeable about the city. She also warn…
Porto free tour (half day) - we loved our guide, Daniel. He really gave us a different prospective of Porto and it’…
Who knew?! Very informative & fun tour & tasting. Great guide. Enjoyed the history, the walk, & especially the port…
We did the tour in Porto with Nuno and in the afternoon with Daniel in Gaia in the wine cellars. We just enjoyed bo…
Amazing tour thanks to Daniel
We joined the free walking tour and had a great time. Our guide, Daniel, was absolutely amazing. He made history fu…
Great way to see the city
My husband and I did the lifestyle tour in the afternoon and it was well worth it. Our guide was super knowledgeabl…
Port Tour - Highly Recommend
Had an amazing time on the tour. Lucas was an amazing guide and this was a great and informational tour around the …
I had the best of time during this experience! At first you get to know something about the production of Porto, ab…
Interesting, informative and fun!
My daughter and I loved the tour- made the most of a rainy day with plenty of port and fascinating insights into th…
I wish I could put more than 5 stars for our guide and two tours we had with him. Thank you, V! Your wonderful stor…
Good tour but could be shorter
The tour guide Lucas was very engaging, asking questions and rewarding with more port tasting and gave recommendati…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 630 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,461 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 127 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour
What time does Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour start?
Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour will start at 11:30 AM. Discover and book Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour?
Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour price starts from US$62.38. Discover and book Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour cancellation policy?
Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Porto Tapas and Vinho Verde Tour on Tripadvisor