View all photos (204)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
When on a wine tasting tour, variety is key. Visit multiple Douro Valley wineries in one day on this trip from Porto. Your driver takes care of transportation, so you can focus on the valley’s terraced vineyards and beautiful hills. Savor port and other wines from estates large and small, and lunch at a local vineyard. You also learn about the wine production process from winemakers themselves.
- Ideal for travelers looking for a comprehensive tour of the Douro Valley in one day
- Visit both large and small family-run wineries, tasting different port wines
- Ride in an air-conditioned minivan, convenient on hot days
- Included lunch at a local vineyard
What to Expect
Following your morning hotel pickup in an air-conditioned minivan, hit the road for Pinhao, passing terraced vineyards and pretty wine country along the way. Head up the mountains for the Douro region, where you visit the first of three wineries. Tour the facilities and taste their port wines. Next, ride along the Douro River to one of the oldest wineries in the area, where you enjoy your second wine tasting. Then, head to a small, family-owned winery also specializing in port. Leave the return journey to your driver, who drops you back off at your hotel.
Returns to original departure point
- Indulge lunch held at a vineyard
- Wine tastings, Enjoy the several Ports as well Wine tastings throughout the day
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Visit to three Vineyards and tastings of their excelent wines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station. Solo travellers need to meet us in a different location than their hotel/hostel/airbnb
- Minimum numbers apply. In the possibility of existing not enough passengers to meet requirements you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: EFun Tours
Excellent Private Tour with Mariana
What a tour! My wife and I chose the private tour for our last day in Porto and what an experience it was. We…
Amazing little tour, highly recommended!
Lovely Mariana took our small group around the city, was very patient when we kept wandering off for photo…
Port pros now!
We visited Porto during the low season and shared our tour with only 2 other couples, and were extremely lucky to…
Story of Porto Jews within the overall historical context of Porto/Portugal
Mariana, our tour guide, gave us an in-depth and rich understanding of how/where/when the Jewish people lived in…
Great tour and great value for money!
We had a great tour with Delfine, she was a very friendly tour guide and we really enjoyed her company. Visited…
Dreaming of port wines
We were picked up promptly at the time assigned the evening before. There was only one other French couple with…
My brother, I with my daughter and her friend had a wonderful experience in tour. We opted for the 3 winery tour…
We were 2 couples having an amazing day, visiting 3 vineyards, tasting Porto wine and having lunch. We had a great…
Amazing Tour - Don't miss out!
It was a great tour!!! I have to give full credit to our guide, Steve! He is very knowledgeable when it comes to…
We had a wonderful trip to Douro valley. Our guide Delphina was great. She took care of us and had an amazing…
- The Douro Valley, The Douro River, and 1 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241