Reserve Now & Pay Later
Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (22)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de FatimaStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Basilica da Santissima TrindadeStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 3Capela Das AparicoesStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Batalha MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5NazareStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 6ObidosStop: 60 minutes -See details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal Marquis of Pombal Square, Praça Marquês de Pombal, Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Cais do Sodré train station or Saldanha metro station)
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points: Restauradores square / Marquês de Pombal
- Small-group tour (8 people max.)
- Professional but informal local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- WiFi available in the minivan
- Entrance & guided visit inside Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Food (including meals) and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the company at least 24 hours before the activity for exact pick-up location and time (normally between 08:00 AM to 08:45 AM).
- Pick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up.
- Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Drop off (done in only two locations: Restauradores square or Marquês de Pombal).
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (max. two languages).
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available all year round. French, Italian, Russian and Romanian ONLY ON REQUEST (according to availability).
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by, at least, 1 paying adult.
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle.
- It's a good idea to wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. In summer bring your sunscreen and in winter it gets very cold so make sure you bring a jacket.
- A minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people per booking is required: there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In case of adverse weather conditions (e. g. heavy rain), the tour will not be canceled, unless there are warnings and alerts by official organisms.
- We are not responsible for any traffic congestion in the city, resulting from cultural, sport and religious events, or even demonstrations / strikes, etc. However we will always offer alternatives to avoid these situations; one of them is to change the pick-up and drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may be transmitted without prior notice.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Took 3 tours from Lisbon with Cooltours, and could not have been more pleased with the quality, itinerary, and comfort of the Fatima tour. The small group tours are in a fairly comfy 8 person van including driver, so not a typical tour herding experience (we were lucky enough…
Date of experience: November 2019
From pick up to drop off, Ricardo our driver and tour guide made the tour lively both in spanish and english. He shared all he knows as Portuguese. We were picked up in Lisbon then went straight to Obidos to visit the unique small town on top of a hill then we drove to Nazare…
2 Helpful votes
This small group of six with Carlos was a simply fantastic experience. Carlos knew so much about every destination and that made the tour a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: May 2019
When we were in Lisbon, my wife arranged for us to go on this tour. Our tour guide was Andres and he was absolutely amazing. His knowledge of the regions visited as well of the history and legends of each site was outstanding. Additionally, the views at Nazare, and the Ginja ad…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Cooltour Lisbon
Outstanding Tour--Knowledgeable Staff
Overall, this was one of the best tours I've ever taken. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and unexpected…
Overprized walking tour
We did a lot of tours in different cities over the time, but this was one of the worst. First we walked 1.5h along …
Miguel made our day a very special one. We loved the tour and Miguel was a wonderful guide. Thanks for the great ex…
Sintra by Small Group
Great tour, great guide in Joanna! While the guide was luck of the draw we felt very lucky to have had Joanna. Sh…
Fantastic, great tour and guide
Fantastic, great tour and guide. Must visit locations that you would not likely make to on your own.
Excellent.informative. great story telling and great locations. Even with our mobility issues we managed the climbs…
Learned a lot of history on the tour. Guide Vasco was very informative. Good English. Worth the money .
Cork, rocks, archaeology, history, frescoes, bones and more!
We were picked up at 8 am sharp and to our surprise were the only ones who signed up! So our good fortune to have …
Day was beautifully planned and Joanna, our guide, was so knowledgable, thoughtful and funny! This day was a highl…
OK, the tour took us to lovely sites. The guide (Daniel) was friendly and provided some useful information. The con…
Sintra Small Group
Elizabeth did a great job. Going with a group made it a much easier trip, up and down and around places. We saw som…
Great day with Vasco
Pena palace was amazing, vaguely reminiscent of Sagrada familia in Madrid. Vasco got everything done without it fee…
Would have been difficult and more tiring to do what we did via pubic transport
Cooltours provided information day before the trip re meeting place and time. Joana was our driver/guide for the d…
Excellent tour and guide
I enjoyed this tour thoroughly. The small group was perfect for myself as a solo traveller. Visiting Pena Palace be…
Fatima tour half day
Our tour guide was very nice. There was only me and my friend signed up for this trip and she picked us up at our …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,841 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon
What time does Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon start?
Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
How much is Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon?
Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon price starts from US$91.93. Discover and book Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
What is the Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon cancellation policy?
Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fátima, Nazaré and Óbidos Day Trip with Batalha Monastery from Lisbon on Tripadvisor