Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
After a one hour comfortable drive from Florence to the Chianti region, you will meet with our professional truffle hunter in the area of Certaldo. You will enjoy hiking through vineyards and woods, having fun hunting truffles with his trained dogs. You will discover the main features and secrets of truffles. Two hours truffle hunting activity will be follewed by the Giuseppina's four courses truffle-based tuscan lunch featuring several truffle spacialties paired with the finest chianti wines. Tour will continue on with a guided visit to the famous mediaval village of San Gimignano where you will enjoy the world champion Dondoli gelato, the 1300 Museum and the panoramic view uplooking the surrounded countryside. A wonderful day with Fun in Tuscany!
- You'll start atVia Curtatone, 9Via Curtatone, 9, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyAt a short distance from Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence and close to the Executive HotelSee address & details
- 1Località MattoneStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tuscany Truffle HunterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3San GimignanoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVia Curtatone, 9Via Curtatone, 9, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyAt a short distance from Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence and close to the Executive HotelSee address & details
Via Curtatone, 9, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Comfortable roundtrip transportation by AC 8-seater minivan
- Informative english speaking tour guide/driver
- Two hours truffle hunting with an expert local hunter and his dog
- Truffle-based authentic four courses tuscan lunch
- Guided visit to the medieval castle of San Gimignano
- Entry/Admission - Località Mattone
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Truffle Hunter
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals available upon request
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Chianti Wine Tour by Fun In Tuscany
The most fabulous birthday ever!
This was one of the most wonderful days I’ve ever had. The wine tour was brilliant, the quality of wine outstanding…
Amazing Chianti Wine Tour!
My boyfriend and I booked this wine tour in July of 2019, and we had the most amazing time! Our guide Daniel was ex…
Best wine tour
This is the best wine tour in my opinion. We had a fun time enjoying beautiful wine and food. Highly recommended.
Awesome tour of Chianti wines
Don't hesitate, just book this tour!! I did the Chianti Wine tour in January, low season, 9am-5pm or so. Hichem w…
Highlight of our time in Florence!
After doing LOTS of research on tours to Tuscany from Florence, my boyfriend and I decided to book Fun In Tuscany's…
Having researched a number of wine tasting operators in the Tuscany area, I chose to book this tour as it came high…
Chianti Wine Tour
This was the most fun we had during our stay in Tuscany! Daniel was an awesome guide, super knowledgeable and fun! …
Our guide Christian was amazing from start to finish, door to door.. We were taken to San Gimignano, where our ver…
Fun in the Vines
We had a really fun time enjoying beautiful wine and food. Daniel took us to amazing town and wineries. Very knowle…
Chianti Wine Tour
This was fantastic.... I can not stress this enough! Daniel our guide did a tremendous job looking after all the me…
Great Time and Experience
Daniele was an amazing tour guide and only enhanced the fun experience. Overall great food, wine, views and history…
Knowledgeable guides, Great locations, Great selection
Perfect experience in Tuscany for the day. Not snobby, lots of history, two great and renowned vineyards with perso…
Wonderful Time in Tuscany
This Fun in Tuscany tour was one of the highlights of our entire 2-week Italy trip! Our guide, Daniele, made the da…
A whole lot of fun in Tuscany! 🥳
I am so glad my friend and I chose this tour because we had so much fun! Our guide was Laura and not only was she k…
Worth Every Euro!
The Chianti Wine Tour from the Fun in Tuscany Co. was fabulous. Our tour guide (I thought her name was Lauda, but …
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,020 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,127 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,395 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Truffle Hunting in Tuscany
What time does Truffle Hunting in Tuscany start?
Truffle Hunting in Tuscany will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Truffle Hunting in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
How much is Truffle Hunting in Tuscany?
Truffle Hunting in Tuscany price starts from €368.93. Discover and book Truffle Hunting in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
What is the Truffle Hunting in Tuscany cancellation policy?
Truffle Hunting in Tuscany cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Truffle Hunting in Tuscany on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Truffle Hunting in Tuscany?
Truffle Hunting in Tuscany is hosted by Chianti Wine Tour by Fun In Tuscany. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Chianti Wine Tour by Fun In Tuscany on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Truffle Hunting in Tuscany on Tripadvisor