View all photos (9)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Ancient Theatre of TaorminaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Palazzo CorvajaStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Corso UmbertoStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Chiesa di Santa CaterinaStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Piazza IX AprileStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6The OdeonStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Villa ComunaleStop: 15 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Via Giovanni di Giovanni
Via Giovanni di Giovanni, 98039 Taormina ME, ItalyThe walking tour will end with a wine tasting in a local wine bar where you will taste three wines accompanied by local products.
See address & details
Taormina, Taormina, Province of Messina, Sicily Teatro Antico di Taormina, Via del Teatro Greco, 1, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Via Giovanni di Giovanni, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
- Private Walking-tour of Taormina with English-speaking licensed professional guide
- Tasting of 3 Sicilian wines accompanied by local products.
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Taormina
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- The tour's starting time is subject to change due to the Greek Theater's timetable.
- Please inform us of any food allergies in advance.
- This tour includes a walking part. Please let us know in advance of any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note that Italian law does not allow to serve alcoholic drinks to teens under 16 year of age. Children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Experience Taormina
Although the owner was pleasant, he seemed to have limited knowledge/information about the wines. The Sicilian dis…
super good tour
excellent driver, nice staff, great food and service. Wine was very good as well. Highly recommend and will be ba…
Blue Grotto Extravaganza
A fabulous day on a small boat ( 10 of us) exploring around the coast and rock formations at Isola Bella. Went into…
A wonderful way to experience Taormina
The boat ride was excellent viewing along the coast and into Grottos. The tour went out at 9.30am as planned even t…
Boat trip and lunch
Took a while to find boat and Simone due to being told two locations to meet.Trip itself very good and we were well…
Relaxing trip, great food
The boat was as expected small, intimate and relaxing. Lovely to have a small group on a boat trip which made it sp…
Fantastic half day trip in a vintage Cinquecento. Followed the instructions and we were off. Easy to follow the lea…
What a great time!!! I Think about this excursion every day. The staff was great, Vittore and crew where very perso…
Nice break from on Land
A great way to spend the day seeing the area from a different perspective. Personal stories, water lovely
Our guide spoke some English but did not seem to comprehend it when spoken to,
Our boat was full when we arrived because one of our group was late. Maybe because she said some back at one and h…
They don't honor reservations
Don't use this group. I booked this tour weeks in advance and they cancelled less than 24 hours before with no expl…
Clearest sea water i have ever seen
We were a group of 10, on a great boat trip. We explored the beautiful coastline, entered into some caves, where th…
The only way to see Mt Etna, so much fun and a great crew. We were imprressed with the professionalism and safety
This tour was a different experience than just walking out on your own. We met outside a small office, and was acco…
My friends and I had booked through airtours (swedish). The guide was Johana. This excursion was on her list. It is…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 332 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 368 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 725 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
What time does Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting start?
Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting?
How much is Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting?
Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting price starts from US$192.73. Discover and book Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting cancellation policy?
Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Taormina Walking Tour and Wine Tasting on Tripadvisor