Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Piazza San Marco
- 1Doge's PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Canal GrandeStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by Teatro La FenicePass by Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
You'll end at
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
See address & details
Museo Correr, Piazza San Marco, 52, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Handy Book (one every 2 people) with explanation of Doge Palace, Piazza San Marco and Venice
- Detailed map is included with public boat transportation information and 7 suggested itineraries
- Shared Gondola ride 30 minutes with commentary by mobile app or by written brochure
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Hotel pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The itinerary may change in the event of wind or bad weather
- Free under 2 years ONLY if child does not occupy an own seat
- Tickets and Guide Book have to be collected at Venice Assistance Point. The big Grey newsstand at the entrance of Piazza San Marco. You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- The combined museums have different time of visiting.
- One for each couple or one every 2 people in case of family or group
- For security reasons sacks, bags or knapsacks are not allowed inside the Doges’ Palace (Free deposit inside).
- This is a combo offer that includes two services, therefore it is compulsory to print twice the paper vouchers or to show the mobile vouchers twice
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The activity itself was great and the organisation and helpfulness of the company was good. However the news stand where we had to collect our tickets and guide book was appauling. We had gone to the right place, there were two attendants, and they sent us to two different…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from tommaso111111111, Director of Sales at Venice: Doge's Palace Ticket and Gondola ride
Responded 25 Dec 2019
Dear, We are sorry for the review and if you had to wait for your ticket. On the day of your activity, the operator at the newsstand was on his first day and so there was a misunderstood on the ticket delivery. Anyway, we did our best to provide your ticket as soon as possible (in 5 minutes you received it). I hope you’ve appreciate the gondola ride and the Doge’s Palace. We take note of your suggestions and we remain at your disposal for further clarification.
I took all my kids with me, and I must say I got all the attention from my concern doing such a fantastic an experience in Venice. Thank you all for the unique time with us, and help help with our family, happy friendly family gondola to everyone, strongly recommended!
Date of experience: May 2018
Response from Venice C, Front Office Manager at Venice: Doge's Palace Ticket and Gondola ride
Responded 29 Jun 2018
Thanks for your kind review. Regards Tommy
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Venice Tours
Such a beautiful city. It will take you back to old memories which you see on TV. Full of canals that are clean an…
Great acting and music, friendly staff.
We bought the tickets although it wasn't clear what to expect... there was a brilliant performance by the actor acc…
Was quite disappointing experience! We read so many positive reviews for this ball, price was pretty expensive and …
Useful introduction to Burano & Murano
A good boat trip with commentary given whilst travelling to the islands. Burano was really picturesque and very ple…
Fascinating performance by the actor dressed As casanova. Wonderful experience with delicious pastry
Amazing route inside the marvelous Prison palace. Great mention for the guide. We really enjoyed with this tour.
It was a nice small group with a good selection of mask types and paints to choose from. We learned a little bit ab…
Worthwhile but with a few annoyances
Really enjoyed this tour , was a little chaotic at the meeting point as there were several groups who were all meet…
Authentic Venetian Mask experience
This was the highlight of our weekend trip to Venice. An authentic shop decorating authentic paper mache masks. The…
Top activity with casanova. High reccomended. The actor was brilliant and we really enjoyed. Thank you
What a great time! The girl at the painting class was really NICE, they helped us to paint our mask after the treas…
It's been a fantastic show with a brilliant actor dressed as Casanova. We learnt how to dance the minuetto ball!yum…
Thee treasure hunt was really fun. At the end you can also paint your personal carnival mask. Highly recommended!
Carnival with Casanova
Beautiful experience, very interesting. A little gem to do during your stay in Venice. The prosecco at the end was …
Carnival with casanova
What a great event. We really enjoyed the actor and sparkling wine tasting. Also the pastry was yummy
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241