Reserve Now & Pay Later
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (126)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Fitting Milan’s must-sees and its Leonardo da Vinci trail into one day demands careful planning. This tour makes it easy, with skip-the-line entry to Milan Cathedral (Duomo), plus visits to sights such as Piazza Mercanti and Sforza Castle. Afterward, enjoy your choice of fast-track access to da Vinci’s The Last Supper or a visit to his personal 15th-century vineyard. As it’s a small-group tour, you enjoy a more intimate atmosphere, too.
You'll start at
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 14
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 14, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyMeeting point is next to Bar Marinoni. Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
See address & details
- 1Il CenacoloStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Santa Maria delle Grazie
- 2Teatro Alla ScalaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Castello SforzescoStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Duomo di MilanoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Arco della Pace
- 5Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San SatiroStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero MaggioreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Piazza MercantiPass by Sempione Park
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- See Milan’s top attractions, plus a Leonardo da Vinci site, in one day
- Get easy access to Milan Cathedral (Duomo) on a skip-the-line tour
- Choose priority entry to The Last Supper or visit da Vinci's vineyard
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small group
What to Expect
Meet your guide in central Milan, being sure to wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees to abide by church dress codes. Set off on foot to Milan Cathedral (Duomo), and bypass the lines into this Gothic masterpiece as you learn how it took nearly 600 years to complete. Pass the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall, and skip the line at San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore church before continuing on to sights such as Sempione Park and Sforza Castle. View Maurizio Cattelan’s controversial modern sculpture and Bramante’s optical illusion at Santa Maria presso San Satiro church, and after a break, admire da Vinci’s The Last Supper mural at Santa Maria delle Grazie (if option selected), avoiding the lines with a fast-track ticket. Alternatively, visit da Vinci's Vineyard (if option selected), a recreation of his personal, 15th-century vine garden. Your tour concludes at the departure point after strolling through Milan’s fashion district. Please note: Leonardo's Vineyard is available daily, while The Last Supper option is available Tuesday-Sunday only. On Sundays, the visit to the Duomo will be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aurenti.
Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 14, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Duomo Cathedral Square, Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Visit to Leonardo Da Vinci's Vineyard or Last Supper (if option selected)
- Visiti to Duomo Cathedral (except on Sunday)
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Alla Scala
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: on Sundays, the visit to Milan Duomo can be replaced with a visit to Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- It is FORBIDDEN to introduce inside Duomo food, liquids, knifes, ceramic mugs and everything that can be used as blunt weapon.
- Tour duration will be 6 hours plus 1 hour break
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Michele Amico🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹 wrote a review Mar 2020Caltanissetta, Italy2,497 contributions24,763 helpful votes
This is the beautiful Country of the World, this is My Lovely Italy. Get up Italy!!! Get up Italy! God bless my country
141 Helpful votes 5 Reposts
Charles was our encyclopedic guide. His English was excellent. In addition to his amazing breadth of knowledge was his personable style and humor. On a long day of touring and facts it is good to have a personality who is so approachable and human. Having headsets made hearing…
Excellent experience with very knowledgeable guide. We learned history of the city, arts, architecture, religious traditions and we had lots and lots of interesting facts. Charles is an amazing guide. Thank you
Date of experience: February 2020
One of the best organized tours I’ve been on. Covered the most popular sites in a seamless free flowing walking tour. Our guide was very witty and knowledgeable provided deep insights into the background, history and evolution of Milan’s status as an important city in Italy’s…
Date of experience: February 2020
Fantastic tour! Charles was great! Very funny and informative. Good for solo travelers, I never felt lonely or alone. I only had 1.5 days in Milan, so this tour was a perfect way for me to see the most important sites. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn’t been to the city.…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Veditalia - Day Tours
Veditalia: Milan in 1 Day: Fantastic Tour with an Equally Fantastic Guide!
My girlfriend and I had just a single full day to spend exploring on a quick stop through Milan last September, 201…
Learned a lot about architecture and the story of the Duomo
The first part of our tour was actually private, because the rest of the group only purchased roof access. The Duom…
This tour was fine, being able to see the Last Supper made it very worthwhile. The tour guide clearly had a lot of …
Milan off the beaten paths, wonderful tour and guide!
I just enjoyed the most spectacular Milan tour with Ludovic, in English. As an Italian, I was impressed of the vast…
Best of Milan tour with Last Supper Entry
Very cool 3 hour tour. Very informative and not boring at all. Our tour guide was extremely well versed, knowledgea…
maria theresa m00
Great locations, technical problem
The places visited are all great and amazing specially the Duomo, except that the headset is terrible , sometimes y…
We got the headsets to walk through the Duomo which taught us so much more about statues, stained glass, and other …
Guide was excellent, very informative on Duomo and Italian history. Small group, less than 15. Would definitely rec…
Good private tour. Well organized. Guide was good. Skipping the line was worth it. The guide made an extra effort t…
Confusing pickup spot with horrible audio quality
Waste of a tour. Pickup was confusing with us in the right place and the tour guide showed up in a huge group with…
Great tour with an excellent guide
My wife and I went to the wrong meeting point initially. Our guide, Christina, was gracious enough to call me, tell…
Duomo with rooftop tour
Prima! All around and delightful tour for everyone. Both teenagers enjoyed the rooftop portion the best with its sp…
Serena was FABULOUS
WOW. Although I have studied The Last Supper intensely, our guide gave me so much information I had never known. Sh…
Great itinerary for a first overview of Milan
I highly recommend starting your visit in Milan with this walking tour. Use the tour to orientate yourself to the c…
VediItalia Tour Agency Not Competent
I am quite sure that a guided tour of the Last Supper would be an extraordinary experience. To make sure I didn't m…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 5,521 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 117 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour
- Duomo di Milano
- Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Il Cenacolo
- Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore
- Santa Maria delle Grazie
What time does Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour start?
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour?
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour price starts from US$122.63. Discover and book Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour cancellation policy?
Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Milan Experience Including Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper' or Vineyard and Milan Duomo Tour on Tripadvisor