4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma
By Europeando Europa
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 nights accommodation
- Tour escort/host
- Black truffle tasting
- Private transportation
- Cruise at Lake Trasimeno (from 2021 March to October)
- Entry/Admission - Cascata delle Marmore
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- City taxes
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Orvieto
- Departure details
- Starhotels Michelangelo, Via della Stazione di S. Pietro, 14, 00165 Roma RM, Italy In the lobby at 8.15 am.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22697P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
- How much is 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
- 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma price starts from €945.24. Discover and book 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma cancellation policy?
- 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma?
- 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma is hosted by Europeando Europa. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Europeando Europa on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Day Umbria Tour from Roma on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22697P16
Rome - Tivoli - Marmore Falls -...
Assisi - Perugia - Todi - Assisi
Assisi - Lake Trasimeno - Gubbio...
Assisi - Santa Maria degli...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Badly organised - not really as advertised.
As a family of three, we were excited to go on the 7 day northern lakes and Dolomites tour - especially as it would…
Wet and foggy
There is a chance that your tour may include a mixture of nationalities (such as English and Spanish-speaking so if…
Someone stuffed up
After reading the John Davis review I wish I had his "non typical tour". Europeando also sells its tours through an…
Europeando's four-day tour of the Dolomites
My wife and I took this four-day tour in October 2011 (not 2012 as indicated below). The tour begins and ends in Mi…