View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a panoramic drive along the seafront of the Gulf of Naples. Admire the best view by night from the rooftop terrace of a luxury hotel with a special romantic dinner inspired by the chef. After being picked up from your hotel by a professional driver, start your experience with a panoramic drive along the seafront in Naples. Appreciate the astonishing New Castle in the center of the city, the Piazza del Plebiscito, and Piazza Trieste e Trento. See the famous Cafe Gambrinus, San Carlo Theater, Royal Palace, and Gallery Umberto I. Continue to Posillipo Hill to admire the shining lights of the whole city by night. Head to the most glamorous hotel located on the seafront next to the iconic Castel dell'Ovo. Relish a refined gourmet dinner inspired and prepared by the Executive Chef. The 3-course menu will be inspired and served by the chef and accompanied by a glass of wine. At the end of the dinner, you will be accompanied back to your hotel.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Lungomare CaraccioloPass by PosillipoPass by Piazza Trieste e Trento
- 1Eurostars Hotel ExcelsiorStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedRomantic Dinner on the terrace of the hotelRead more
- Private transfer from/to hotel by deluxe vehicle
- Panoramic drive along the seafront of Naples
- Gourmet dinner ( 3 course menu inspired by the chef) with drinks
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Eurostars Hotel Excelsior
- Extra not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note!
- It is very important to comunicate us in advance any intolerances or allergies you have as it should be reported to the chef!
- You can also inform us if you prefer meat or fish basically and provide us with you hotel/accomodation details
- Please, get in touch with us using our whatsapp line provided after booking for more information.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Napoli Official Tour by Mister White Travel
Unorganized and Unhelpful
My husband and I booked this tour for our anniversary weekend in Napoli. We were very excited to see the ruins of P…
Sightseeing trips from Naples.
An excellent service on trips to Pompei, Vesuvius and Herculaneum. Our driver was very prompt, friendly and infor…
Highly recommended travel service
Excellent door to door transfers between hotel and Pompeii and on another day hotel, Vesuvius and Herculaneum whils…
If you are thinking of going to Pompeii and Vesuvius: 1) go in the low months like February (the weather is still w…
The best way to see Vesuvius and Pompeii
A comfortable luxury mini van ride, all entry tickets sorted, plenty of independent free time to wander around bot…
We booked this tour last minute. It’s not a “guided-tour” but more like they’re providing transportation and ticket…
They get what you ask for, no matter it's too late or the date is full or even is nothing to offer regularly.
The most helpful tour operator I've ever come across
I have to see that Inna herself is the most important part of this review. When it became apparent that there was a…
The woman was very nice, and it was clear and we had no problems to booked our tickets! We were about to visit Pomp…
Beautiful island but some issues with tour
I booked this tour online but did not realize that we would not have enough time to complete the tour because of ou…
Wait to buy ArteCard
We bought online in advance - didn’t know the voucher had to be exchanged - this took us an hour’s route march plus…
Very nice people who did everything they could to provide us with a trip in such a transparent canoe. From the cano…
I dont see a Point of paying this much money when you make your own way to Port waiting in long queues for ticket. …
Thanks to Inna and her colleague from Mr White Travel Office, GYG Local Partner,for the perfect service! They are a…
Amazing view from the top of the volcano!
Everything was well organised! Bus reach quote of 1000 m. Enough free time to visit crater of volcano. Nice custome…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241