• FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport. Allows you to travel in any of Valencia’s metro, city bus and tram zones.
• 2 Tapas and 2 drinks for free
• Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serrano and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
• Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the Cathedral.
• A free Valencia Map and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
Urban transport in Valencia is free on the bus for children under 6 and on the metro for children under 10.
How are they activated?
It’s activated when used for the first time on public transport.