Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (19)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Transport from the meeting point to the launch point in our vehicles
- Balloon flight of 1 hour
- We’ll drink a toast during the flight with cava from La Rioja.
- Gift of a cap
- Chase crew to help us to inflate and deflate the balloon
- Typical Riojan brunch (poached eggs with tomato, chorizo and bacon)
- Flying Diploma
- Transport to the meeting point after the activity
- Book 1 month in advance, get a free visit to Bodegas Muga. (Subject to winery availability)
- Our recommendation is to wear sports clothes and don’t wear extra clothes because the temperature in the basket is the same as we have on the ground. It is better not to wear heeled shoes or tight skirts, as this is an outdoor activity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Early morning trip with a hot air balloon was an amazing experience. Rebecca picked us up on the filed where we landed an to the winery's Lecea and Bohedal. To fantastic winery's with different philosophy. Very friendly and an forthcoming families that welcomed us in to their…
Rebeca organized the trip perfectly for me and my family! I celebrated my 30th birthday in a hot air ballon and at two vineyards with lunch. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day! Rebeca found great vineyards for us, with character and soul. I will remember the day for a very…
Date of experience: October 2018
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Rioja Like A Native
Great Rioja Tour
Rebecca and Robert did a fantastic on our tour. Really know the area very well, and the wine(s) and history. Its de…
Fantastic tour of Ribera wine region
Loreto gave us a wonderful tour of the area and chose 3 very unique experiences to allow us to learn about Ribera w…
Rebeca and Robert are the best!
We had an incredible time in La Rioja and Logrono with Rebeca and Robert. Our group consisted of myself, my two te…
My husband and I had an amazing day with Rebeca and Roberto, who very quickly felt like family! It was perfect from…
Rebeca and Roberto were both amazing tour guides when my husband and I spent a day wining and dining with them in L…
Wonderful day and insight of Rioja wineries and region
We as a family will always have our annual vacation together to explore a new city/country, and this time we chose …
Two day tour
We took a full two days tour including a great hot air ballon ride. This was the highlight of our trip. We opted fo…
Top notch insiders!!
Lunching in hidden dining rooms, top notch guides, wealth of local knowledge and genuinely fun people. I can’t wait…
Perfect wine tour!
I am so happy we chose Rioja like a native for our wine tour! There were so many options, we didn’t know where to s…
Rebecca and Roberto were fantastic. They took us to places we didn't know we wanted to see. The food, wine, scene…
A fantastic day!
We had a superb days tour of the Rioja region with Rioja Like a Native. From being collected at our hotel through t…
Excellent day trip of three wineries
It was an excellent trip! Definitely the best wine tour I've experienced in my life! We visited three wineries: a f…
Full day Wine Tour
This was the most incredible wine tour we have ever taken. We are from SW Washington and have spent time touring Fr…
The was the best tour I have ever done. Rebeca is a dream, and I can't recommend her enough. Take one of these to…
Amazing Rioja tour
It was a wonderful tour in Rioja, visiting 3 different types of wine producers: a very old and renowned brand, a mo…
- Rioja Like A Native
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241