View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Basilica of the Sagrada FamiliaPass by Major SynagoguePass by MUHBA Temple d'AugustPass by Museu d'Historia de Barcelona - MUHBAPass by Museu Picasso
You'll end at
Barcelona, SpainUpon booking a different meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- 8 hours with your host
- Completely private and personalized experience
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation costs
- Tickets to any attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
- Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Simone was a fatastic host, and planned the day completely around us, adapting it as we went along depending on our needs, and the changes in the weather! She was full of enthumsiasm for this fantastic city and we packed a huge amount into a day without at any point feeling…
Date of experience: October 2019
Karla was excellent! This was my first time in Barcelona and we managed to cover a lot in one day. She was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel welcomed. I will definitely recommend Karla and City Unscripted to whoever wants a personalized experience in Barcelona.
Date of experience: September 2019
Love the idea of having your own private tour at a reasonable price with the flexibility to have input on the type of tour as well. Also, the food and drinks that were included in the price made this a good deal. However, our tour guide ended up not being originally from the…
Date of experience: August 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: City Unscripted Barcelona
Great experience in Barcelona
Our family really enjoyed meeting with our host, Yana. We felt like we were meeting with a friend who wanted to us …
Barcelona- arts, tradition and history tour.
Incredible tour of Barcelona - it’s history, arts, customs and traditions. We were taken to see places of special i…
Brilliant tour by Johnathan
We had an 8 hours walking tour with Jonathan. From our initial meet and greet moment, he was very welcoming. It def…
Had fun with Karla!
We met our local guide, Karla after we finished our tour of Familia Sagrada. We took a taxi to the El Born district…
See the real Barcelona
First time used City Unscripted. Alex was excellent. Asked about our interests before the tour and then took us aro…
Intereting tour with engaging host
We enjoyed a relaxing walk through the gothic quarter and a local park with Karla. The experience was excellent, ki…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241