View all photos (263)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Catalonian and Spanish food traditions in Barcelona on this guided evening or midday wine and tapas walking tour. Explore the city on foot while tasting and sipping, and learn the etiquette, history, and art of sharing small plates. Dive into the local food scene and sample popular fare like Iberian ham and a variety of regional wines. Optionally upgrade for a flamenco show experience.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Placa de Sant JaumeStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 2Passeig del ColomStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3Basilica de Santa Maria del MarStop: 5 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, SpainMidday tour starts at 11.00 am Evening tour starts at 6.00 pm
See address & details
- Experience Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter on a guided, small-group tapas tour
- Tour includes tapas tasting and regional wine pairings
- Learn about Barcelona’s history, culture, cuisines, and local food scene
- Upgrade for a flamenco show experience with drink for extra cost
What to Expect
Begin this walking, wine, and tapas tour in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter at Plaça Sant Jaume. Learn about the city’s cuisines, culture, landmarks, and history from your guide as you stroll to the first of four tapas bars. Take your place among the locals in the bar and discover the art of tapas including etiquette, how to order, and sharing. Taste Spanish cheeses and dishes like spicy patatas bravas (fried potatoes), pimientos de pardon (padron peppers), octopus, and Iberian ham while sipping regional wines. (Note vegetarian and food allergies in Special Requirements when booking.) Complete your tapas and wine experience by wandering to even more tapas spots, where you continue sampling and learning about Catalonian culture and cuisine. Tour includes tapas and drinks; midday and evening are available. Select the flamenco upgrade to experience a show with a drink after the tour.
Costa Coffee, Plaça de Sant Jaume, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain La Rambla, 97, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain
- Tapas and local product tastings, enough for a full meal
- Wine tasting (glass of great and local wine at each stop)
- Friendly local guide
- Stop at four emblematic restaurants
- Walking tour through old city
- Choose between Evening tour (6.00pm) or Midday tour (11.00am)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Flamenco Show ticket (if Flamenco Show option is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note food allergies in the Special Requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Barcelona Local Experiences
Amazing food and culture experience thanks Tani
This was a first rate start to our 10 days in Barcelona. Thank you so much Tani, your passion for food and culture…
It was wonderful!
What a wonderful experience! great information and wonderful sights! La Sagrada and Park Guell were absolutely…
Absolutely Awesome Tour
This was probably my favorite tour of the 5 or 6 we did while in Spain, and it was definitely my wife's favorite. …
New York City, New York154
Very interesting educational trip, our tour guide has enough knowledge to explain both of Gaudi’s masterpiece, we…
A wonderful introduction to Barcelona!
I booked this walking tour for my first evening in Barcelona, hoping to give myself the chance to get my bearings…
CAT'alan tapas tour!
It was a great way ti have a taste of the best tapas in non turistic places. as I was traveling solo, it was great…
Paso Robles Wine Region, California21
My husband and I ended up on a private tour with Francesc who is one very cool cat! We enjoyed the wine and tapas,…
A Must in Your 1st night or two!
We had such an excellent tour with Frances. He was very informative and the food was fantastic! The tapas places…
Eat Barcelona Like a Local
First off, we did not do the flamenco part of the tour. Only one member of our group of 11 had chosen this option.…
Only way to do it - skip the line- very worth it! .
Plan ahead - cheaper booking on-line - and take your smart phone. We always have mixed feelings with guides as we…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241